Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
We are excited to be searching for a enthusiastic and reliable Financial Administrator to join our team, and we hope it’s you!
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team in Best (Eindhoven area), the Netherlands!
In this role, you are responsible for processing invoices, the bank statements, credit card statements and expense forms - and for preparing payment proposals across all companies belonging to the Heliox Group Europe.
The Financial Administrator performs operational tasks of the financial administration - from booking various administrations, preparing payment proposals and taking care of various tax returns.
You continuously support the Finance team by means of advising on financial, administrative issues.
As the Financial Administrator, you report directly to the Financial Controller.
- Daily booking of bank transactions & reconcile bank statements
- Enter and upload Creditor invoices into system. Set invoices up for payment
- Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices. Sort, code and match invoices
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Acting as a point of contact and advisor to the financial team
- Acting as point of contact for vendors
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Maintain accurate historical records
- Maintain confidentiality of organizational information
- Bachelor's degree (or HBO) – preferably in Finance & Control
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Financial Administrator
- Experience with ERP systems (MS Navision is preferred) and Tax filing systems
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Fluency in English - other languages (Dutch, German, French) are a plus!
- Ability to work with strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Above all, we expect your mindset to be all about hands-on attitude, agility and team focus. We want you to become a pro-active sparring partner to the management team for financial, administrative and fiscal topics – therefore, strong communication skills are really of an essence. We want you to be able to clearly exchange information via appropriate platforms to deliver reports/messages. Are you an enthusiastic colleague we are looking for?
We offer you:
A challenging, pivotal role within a dynamic, international scale-up organization – and:
- a competitive salary, depending on your experience and competences;
- holiday allowance, pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 holidays, travel cost allowance, training, etc.
- a laptop and a mobile phone
- an open environment where you can grow and develop yourself
- energy at our office, with our fresh coffee and a selection of fresh fruit available!
We design, build, install, maintain and monitor smart energy management solutions, tailor-made for all vehicle types, that support any business’ e-mobility transition.
Heliox provides world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is the standard for every electric vehicle, and this transforms the way we power our everyday.
Founded in 2009, Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within public transport, e-trucks, passenger vehicles, marine, mining and port equipment. In 2017, the company installed one of Europe’s first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the past two years, has created ‘model city’ energy ecosystems around the world in Den Bosch, Netherlands, Glasgow, Scotland and Montgomery County, Maryland. Operating globally, the company is headquartered in the Netherlands with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace everyday.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please don't call us - we know where to reach you in case we need help.