Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
We are very excited to be searching for an DevOps Engineer to join our team, and we hope it’s you!
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading e-mobility Platform to support the change within Urban Transportation. We provide world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape.
As a DevOps Engineer you will support the releasing and quality new software designs and platforms for our market leading Charging Systems through automatic deployments.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Assisting, overseeing and defining Software Releases (within an Embedded Environment)
- Delivering solutions within a DevOps Environment through automation of testing and deployment
- Deep technical knowledge of a specific area of DevOps tooling, e.g. Continuous Integration tooling pipelines across a variety of technologies
- Reviewing of implementations of other colleagues
- Technical selections and decision-making necessary to reach the targets of the project
- Ability to give direction to technology developments for the future and giving relevant input for the construction of the roadmap
- Actively participating in discussions about technological direction and responsibility for translating market requirements into technology
- Coaching and supporting other software development engineers and students when necessary
- Passion for technology and its application to support the E-mobility Sector!
- A Bachelor's (HBO) or Masters’ degree in Computer Science, or other software related education
- 18 months experience within a DevOps (or equivalent) role
- Strong understanding of C++/ Embedded Technology
- Solid core OS level skills (e.g. UNIX/LINUX) with supporting industry standard scripting skills
We offer you:
- A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place
- An open environment where you can continuously develop yourself
- A competitive salary, depending on your experience and competencies
- Excellent fringe benefits such as profit sharing and a personal bonus (both performance dependent), flexible working hours, 31 vacation days (FT) and training opportunities
- Great energy at our office, with fresh coffee (ground beans), our sit-stand desks and a selection of fresh fruit everyday!
Do you feel the ENERGY? APPLY!
Push the application button and upload your CV.
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too.)
Want to become a Helioxer but in another function? Please check out our career page and follow us on LinkedIn!
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please don't call us - we know where to reach you in case we need help.
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is a standard for every electric vehicle, transforming the way we power our everyday.
Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within electric vehicles (EV), public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment. Operating globally, Heliox' HQ is in the Netherlands, with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
In 2017, the company installed Europe's first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the past two years, has created 'model city' energy ecosystems around the world in Den Bosch, Netherlands, Glasgow, Scotland and Montgomery County, Maryland (USA).
Sustainability is what drives us, and here are some numbers we're proud of:
- Powering over 25000 commercial EVs
- Across 40 cities and 20 countries
- 3000 carbon tons savings
- 6000 daily high power charge session
Our Core Values:
Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace everyday.
Bonus Recruitment Religion Sustainability Pipelines Development Continuous Integration Support Mining Performance Environment Savings DevOps Energy Transportation Unix Automation Infrastructure Salary Coaching Software Development Integration Computer Science Construction C++ Linux Education Software Testing Science Training Management