Civil Buyer (Infrastructure)
Civil Buyer (Infrastructure)
Come help us make the world a smarter, innovative & more sustainable place as a specialist in Project Buying at our headquarters!
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading e-mobility Platform to support the change within Urban Transportation.
We provide world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. Due to our continued success we are seeking a Civil Buyer (Infrastructure) to join our innovative team.
In 2021/22 we have continued our growth as the Market Leader in eBus Infrastructure across Europe, and now we need people as excellent as our existing team and Products to support our expansion!
Our company is unique, challenging, intellectual with room for your creativity. But with stiff goals and ambitions, too. We need to perform, and we are looking for the best. When others push you back and say it cannot be done, you will prove them wrong by finding alternative ways. If you need to run "the extra mile", you will do it. Because you make our ambitions happen.
As an experienced Civil Buyer (Infrastructure), you have a pivotal role within Heliox. E-mobility is an exciting, fast growing new market: our chargers keep electric buses and trucks moving. Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
N.B.: Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please do not call us - we know where to reach you in case we need help.
What you will do:
As a Civil Buyer (Infrastructure) at Heliox, you will be responsible for infrastructure purchasing activities in a certain geographical region. You are based at our headquarter in Best or at any of our other global offices.
Your our job consists of procuring the best infrastructure works, for the right price and time schedule. You support the Sales Managers and Project Managers in scoping of the infrastructure works together with the Project Engineers, and finding the best Partners to submit to quotes and execute the projects. It is important that you can deal fluently and diplomatically with all kinds of people around you and know how to motivate them. If there is a single link missing in the chain, an order may not be delivered on time. You must be able to work independently and be stress-resistant. Heliox delivers total turnkey Projects and as such the installation, electrical and civil works are a key part of the projects..
During your daily work, you are the key communication channel between the sales, projects, procurement and the suppliers.
Civil Buyer (Infrastructure) collaborates in project teams and able to deliver a good quality project on time within budget.
You will strive to innovate the purchasing process and to continuously improving the designated working protocols.
A selection of your tasks:
S&OP (tenders and direct orders)
- Timely delivery of quotations on infrastructural matters like cables, transformers, switchgear and installation in both price levels and delivery timelines to PM/SM
- Monitoring sales forecast for projects sold or forecasted for the responsibility area, ensuring the link with the products with their specification.
- Close framework agreements with non-project specific suppliers/field installers
- Enable rapid response, create correct purchase orders within limits of your authorization and on time flagging of roadblocks to SCM.
- Supporting and coaching installation project buyers by expert advice and costing calculations
- Play an active role in the continuous improvement program
- Support the cost down program and flag opportunities
- Support and contribute in having an optimal relation between us and our partners in the supply chain.
- Further development and expansion of a network of suppliers and installers in Europe (occasional travel is part of this)
Good at self-learning – you are always gathering knowledge about the purchasing process. You have demonstrated the ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion. You excel in pro-actively planning and organizing your workload, and you combine your communication skills with effective teamwork. You strive for excellence in all you say and do!
Required qualifications and experience:
- Minimal bachelor level or arguably comparable level with 7 years’ experience in purchasing and logistics in an infra technology environment
- Good experience in working with MRP/ERP
- Good command of English, writing, reporting and speaking skills, other languages are a pre (e.g. German, French, Spanish)
- Good technical, interpersonal and communications skills.
- A dynamic personality with a high level of qualities and desire for advancement.
- Self-motivation, commitment, responsibility, persistence and ability to work under pressure.
- Able to oversee other related scopes of work such as Documentation, Logistic & Coordination.
- Possess good negotiation skills, analytical and commercial inclined.
- High level of computer literacy and reporting capability.
We offer you:
A challenging, pivotal role within a dynamic, international scale-up organization – and a:
- salary between EUR 4500,- and EUR 6500,- gross per month (fulltime), depending on your experience and competences;
- pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 holidays, travel cost allowance, training, etc.;
- a laptop and a mobile phone;
- an open environment where you can grow and develop yourself.
Do you also feel the Energy while reading this job content? APPLY!
Push the application button.
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too. )
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Debby Bastiaansen at 06-11183562.
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
More about Heliox:
Heliox is a company in the Brainport area that is growing rapidly! Four years ago, we were with 30 people, now we are with over 240 Helioxers and in 2022 we expect to grow even more! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for the fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
We achieve short process times through our short communication lines and processes. This enables us to deliver custom made products in a short time window. We barely know any hierarchy; everyone is equal. The continuous growth makes our jobs dynamic, but we always look out for each other; we trust one another, and we can always count on each other.