Project Buyer - Infrastructure (Barcelona, Spain)
Join and help us make the world a smarter, innovative & more sustainable place!
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading e-mobility Platform to support the change within Urban Transportation.
In 2021/22 we have continued our growth as the Market Leader in eBus Infrastructure across Europe, and now we need people as excellent as our existing team and Products to support our expansion!
We provide world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. Due to our continued success we are seeking an ambitious Project Buyer (Infrastructure) to join our innovative team in Barcelona, Spain.
As an Infrastructure Project Buyer, your job consists for a large part of contacts with different people. It is important that you can deal fluently and diplomatically with all kinds of people around you and know how to motivate them. If there is a single link missing in the chain, an order may suffer unwanted delays.
As Heliox delivers total turnkey charging solutions, the installation and infrastructural part of the project is increasing in importance and complexity.
You must be able to work independently and be stress-resistant. You can deal with conflicts and have enough perseverance to reach the set goals.
S&OP (tenders and direct orders)
- Timely delivery of quotations on infrastructural matters like cables, transformers, switchgear and installation in both price levels and delivery timelines to Project Mgr./Site Mgr.
- Monitoring sales forecast for projects sold or forecasted for the responsibility area, ensuring the link with the products with their specification.
- Close framework agreements with non-project specific suppliers/field installers.
- in the supply chain to enable rapid response, create correct purchase orders within limits of your authorization and on time flagging of roadblocks to OM.
- Supporting and coaching installation project buyers by expert advice and costing calculations.
- Play an active role in the continuous improvement program.
- Support the cost down program and flag possibilities.
- Support and contribute to having an optimal relation between us and our partners in the supply chain.
- Further development and expansion of a network of suppliers and installers in Europe (occasional travel is part of this).
- Managing the allocated projects to support the project team.
- Responsible for timely sourcing, negotiating, and purchasing materials and services from both local and overseas vendors.
- Evaluating vendors quotations, ensuring that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
- Communicating pro-actively with Project Manager on the progress of deliveries.
Lead time responsible
- Providing and administrating validated orders to suppliers and service partners.
- Managing lead times for all related operational orders evolving allocated customer orders and conform approved forecast.
- Resolve supply, quality, and service issues with vendors and service partners.
- Assist in the annual ISO Performance Review for vendors and service partners.
- Assist in finding new potential vendors, to help to improve smooth operations within the company.
- Assist in continuous driving cost down through annual pricing reviews with vendors, without making any compromises on quality.
- Advice line manager about the used methods and the application of new ways of working.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Requirements & competencies:
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Civil Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience in purchasing and logistics, with emphasis on functional roles in supply planning, fulfillment, inventory management, and procurement.
- OR 4+ years of experience as a Project Buyer in a civil engineering function.
- 4+ years of experience in an infra technology environment.
- 3+ years of experience in working with MRP/ERP/Shopfloor systems (preferably NAV2017).
- Competencies: Analytical, commercial awareness, flexibility, adaptability, technical aptitude, critical thinking, problem solving, taking initiative, project management.
- Skills: Technical insight, interpersonal skills, relationship building, communication. negotiation, ability to liaise with various levels of management, clients, and employees.
- High level of computer literacy and reporting capability.
- Knowledge of: NAV2017 (strong advantage)
- Languages: Professional proficiency in Spanish and English - any additional foreign language is a bonus!
- Writing, reporting and communication skills.
- Personality & values: Sustainable-Cooperative-Exploring-Sincere-Ambitious-Proud (our core values). A dynamic personality with a high level of qualities and desire for growth. Accountable for performance, open to change, ready go the extra mile. Self-motivated, committed, responsible and persistent. Able to work under pressure and shifting gears fast.
- Able to oversee other related scope of work such as Documentation, Logistics & Coordination
We can offer you:
- Innovative scale-up working environment
- Chance to be a part of one of the most exciting e-mobility projects in Europe.
- Unrivalled career progression
- Adaptable environment working
- Competitive salary, 31 days of holiday, lunch coupons, health insurance,...
- Last but not least - an opportunity to contribute towards cleaner and greener world of the future!
Do you feel the Energy? Apply with your CV!
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too.)
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Debby Bastiaansen at 0031 - (0)6-11183562.
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is a standard for every electric vehicle, transforming the way we power our everyday.
Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within electric vehicles (EV), public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment.
In 2017, the company installed Europe's first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the past two years, has created 'model city' energy ecosystems around the world in Den Bosch, Netherlands, Glasgow, Scotland and Montgomery County, Maryland (USA).
Operating globally, Heliox's HQ is in the Netherlands, with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
Sustainability is what drives us, and here are some numbers we're proud of:
- Powering over 25000 commercial EVs
- Across 40 cities and 20 countries
- 3000 carbon tons savings
- 6000 daily high power charge session
· Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
· Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
· Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
· Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
· Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. We will not react to calls or emails; we know where to reach you in case we need help!
*At Heliox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.