Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading e-mobility Platform to support the change within Urban Transportation.
Are you looking forward to joining us in making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions?
Heliox, with its global headquarters in The Netherlands, is reaching out to an experienced and ambitious Finance Manager to enable further growth of Heliox Technology Inc. , based out of Atlanta (GA).
Curious about our mission? Check this 1-minute film starring our chargers at Schiphol:
In this role you will be part of the Senior Leadership Team and will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the Finance Department. Initially, this will be a very hands on role and the primary focus will be to establish and implement processes and procedures for our book keeping, banking, invoicing system, credit limits and so on. Further you will partner with our functional leaders and provide support by creating an presenting monthly and quarterly results and create meaningful and actionable analysis.
Hands on Tasks:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within NAM
- Preparation of budgets, forecast and cash flow;
- Manage day-to-day accounting activities (AR, AP, JE, etc) through our external vendor.
- Managing e-banking platform
- Managing insurance portfolio
- Taking care of tax registrations and payments
- Taking care of bank guarantees
- Taking care of the planning & control cycle;
- Analyzing profit and loss accounts and other financial reports;
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Analyzing financial results in the appropriate legal entity (eg SOx, IFRS, US GAAP)
- Support project cost analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage government grants
- Preparing KPIs for the financial department
- Acting as a point of contact and advisor to the management on financial and tax issues;
- Acting as point of contact for controllers and (external) accountant;
- Developing and managing the AO / IC processes (administrative organization / internal control)
- Monthly and annual Financial Statement Close Processes
- Signaling developments in the financial field
- Preparing periodic reports, annual figures and P&L (Profit and Loss) reports
- Preparation of budgets and interim account statements;
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Compiling, consolidating and checking annual account statements and other periodic reports;
what we offer:
- A crucial role for a greener future and for the continuous growth of Heliox
- A direct-hire opportunity on a world-class team.
- Competitive salaries and excellent fringe benefits such as a discretionary bonus (performance and result dependent), flexible working hours, 22 vacation days (FT) and 401K Match.
- Growth and development through training/courses.
Do you also feel the energy while reading about this open job position? APPLY!
Do you also want to be a Helioxer, but rather in a different position? Check out our career page and follow us on LinkedIn!
More about Heliox
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric transport solutions. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world's largest opportunity charged e-bus projects. We also deploy fast-charging infrastructure for electric trucks, port equipment and marine transport as a turn-key solution.Heliox is growing rapidly! Now, approximately 250 people are working at Heliox, but we expect to double that number by the end of 2022! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
Our core values are: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious – Proud
Financial Operations Performance Regulatory Requirements Bonus React Managing Recruitment Reports Development Support Budgets Validation Analysis Cash Flow Invoicing Energy Tax Government Credit Insurance Cash Banking Payments Accounting Leadership Finance Planning Training Management