Supply Chain Planner
Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow!
We are very excited to be searching for an experienced Supply Chain Planner to join our tam team, and we hope it’s you!
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team in Best (Eindhoven area), Netherlands!
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading e-mobility Platform to support the change within Urban Transportation. We provide world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape.
The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for creating the most efficient planning for the production environment, based on the forecast, available stocks and capacity of our partners. He/she will ensure, daily, that supply and demand are matched. Together with the project buyers, sales support and project managers in Europe, the Supply Chain Planner assures that everything is perfectly aligned.
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Ensure availability of products and information
- Ensure that all the latest information on supply order status is captured in the ERP and middleware systems
- Minimize risk on excess or obsolete inventory of end-products
- Secure low stock as possible and high stock as necessary
- Continuously track overdue customer backlog and ensure proper recovery
- Create and communicate monthly performance reports per supplier
- Just-in-time delivery planning on outsourced manufacturing of products and services
- Tracking production output and continuous improvement of KPIs and processes
- Setting priorities to prevent any shortfalls and unexpected costs
- Maintaining order data in ERP
- Communicating proactively with project buyers and project managers, among others
- Anticipating demands based on current and future business functions and or workflow
- Creating inventory reports and presenting suggestions to the Supply Chain Manager
- Suggesting changes to stock levels of end products to meet increased or reduced demand
This is on your CV:
- Master's degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management or Logistics.
- 5+ years of work experience in international supply chains or production of high tech products (preferably electronics)
- Affinity with Navision, Lean, Six Sigma
- Fluency in English - Dutch is a bonus, as is any other European language.
We can offer you:
- A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place
- An open environment where you can continuously develop yourself
- A very competitive salary, depending on your experience and competencies
- Excellent fringe benefits such as profit sharing and a personal bonus (both performance dependent), flexible working hours, 31 vacation days (FT) and training opportunities
- Great energy at our office, with fresh coffee (ground beans), our sit-stand desks and a selection of fresh fruit everyday!
Do you feel the energy while reading about this job position? Apply!
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is a standard for every electric vehicle, transforming the way we power our everyday.
Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within electric vehicles (EV), public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment. Operating globally, Heliox's HQ is in the Netherlands, with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
In 2017, the company installed Europe's first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the past two years, has created 'model city' energy ecosystems around the world in Den Bosch, Netherlands, Glasgow, Scotland and Montgomery County, Maryland (USA).
Sustainability is what drives us, and here are some numbers we're proud of:
- Powering over 25000 commercial EVs
- Across 40 cities and 20 countries
- 3000 carbon tons savings
- 6000 daily high power charge session
Our Core Values:
Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. We will not respond to calls or emails; we know where to reach you in case we need help!
Performance Supply Chain Services ARe Data Excess Logistics Reports Automotive ERP Support Output Project Managers Supply Chain Management Stocks Energy Demand Continuous Improvement Supply Electronics Manufacturing Availability Writing Education Planning Business Sales English Management