At Heliox we make Ultra-Fast Chargers to support the transition towards an Electric World. Working with some of the leading names in the Automotive industry we are powering the future of E-Mobility. Along with our Market Leading Hardware we are also creating Smart Energy Management Solutions (Charging as a Service) to provide the platform to manage your Energy needs at an Enterprise level.
Heliox has come a long way since our first landmark E-bus project in 2017, we now provide global Charging Solutions to a variety of large vehicles… even electric Ferry’s! Over the past two years Heliox has also created a ‘model city’ energy ecosystems around the world in cities including Den Bosch - Netherlands, Glasgow -Scotland and Montgomery County - Maryland (USA).
We are looking for a Materials Planner join the team and if you have most of the background below we hope it’s you!
What will you be doing?
At Heliox a Materials planner is crucial in helping to create a steady flow of goods/materials in order to ensure a timely and adequate supply of materials needed for production in order to deliver our wide-range of products to worldwide customers. In addition to this, you should be managing the inventory issues on a regular basis.
To be successful as a Materials Planner, you should have outstanding knowledge and understanding of various supply chain management processes. You should also have experience in shipping and receiving various materials. Furthermore, the ability to manage tasks as per the deadline and exceptional decision-making abilities are some of the skills which are essential for this role.
You are able to do the following:
- Coordinating raw materials as well as other parts and resources that are needed to manufacture products.
- Determining the required materials and generating purchase orders, as well as maintaining them.
- Ensuring the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production.
- Managing inventory issues, schedule changes, shortages and cancellations.
- Coordinating with other departments regarding production goals, timelines, supplier payments, etc.
- Contribute the continuous improvement of processes as well as the continuous development of the department systems and procedures.
- A Bachelor's (HBO) or Masters’ Degree in business, Supply Chain, logistics, inventory management, or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar position, within a high-tech organization.
- Experience with ERP System, NAV is a plus.
- Full proficiency of English (native or near native level) - Dutch is a bonus!
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and supply chain management.
- Ability to solve manage complex problems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
We can offer you:
A fast paced scale up environment with a huge opportunity for growth. Over the past 3 years we have opened 3 offices in 3 countries and grown our headcount over 300%.
We are passionate about the people we hire, and we really appreciate people who are interested in making a positive impact of the planet (as we are).
We can reward you with a highly competitive Salary, Bonus and 31 days Holiday as standard + some other benefits.
If you are interested in finding our more about Heliox Energy, or any alternative positions we may be hiring for please head over to www.heliox-energy.com, we look forward to speaking with you!
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace everyday.
Supply Chain Headcount Logistics Bonus Decision-Making Development Automotive Support Management Skills Environment ERP Timelines Raw Materials Hiring Supply Chain Management Purchase Orders Inventory Management Energy Continuous Improvement Shipping Supply Salary Manufacturing Time Management Payments Materials Business English Management