Quality, Safety, Health and Environment Manager
Quality, Safety, Health and Environment (SHEQ) Manager
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team!
Curious about our mission? Check this 1-minute film starring our chargers at Schiphol Airport: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWqV3iWWhBk
Heliox, with its global headquarters in The Netherlands, is reaching out to an experienced and ambitious Quality, Safety, Health and Environment Manager to enable further growth of Heliox Technology Inc. , based out of Atlanta (GA).
As the Quality & SHE Manager you will be responsible for building the Quality & SHE function within Heliox North America. This will initially be a very hands-on role where you develop and execute all quality/SHE activities. Then over time will build a team of Quality Engineers and Technicians at remote locations.
- Act as primary interface with customers on Quality related matters
- Document and implement a Quality system in compliance with ISO9001, customers and internal requirements
- Develop and implement Quality strategic plans
- Partner with internal and external customers. Key stakeholders, regulatory agencies and sub-contractors on Quality related matters
- Guide very complex technical interchange and knowledge transfer for both processes and applications of product to system design
- Lead cross-functional teams with regard to non-conformance, ensuring speed and rigor in corrective actions
- Lead internal Quality audits and manage corrective actions
- Lead Continuous Improvement program and initiatives to ensure identification and elimination of waste
- Manage Root Cause Analysis (RCA’s) and Rapid Response Team to ensure prompt and effective resolution of Quality issues
- Implement methodologies such as Systematic Problem Solving, SPC, QFD, VOC, Kaizen, Opex, PPAP, ISO9001, Strategy Development, Policy Deployment
- Engineering Degree, Advanced Quality degree preferred
- Minimum 15 years of experience in industrial environment
- American Society for Quality (AQA) desired
We offer you
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. We offer health benefits, a company bonus (based on company and personal performance ), 401K Match, flexible working hours, 22 vacation days (FT), 12 Holidays, and training opportunities.
Do you also feel the energy while reading about this open job position? APPLY!
More about Heliox:
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric transport solutions. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world’s largest opportunity charged e-bus projects. We also deploy fast-charging infrastructure for electric trucks, port equipment and marine transport as a turn-key solution.Heliox is growing rapidly! Now, approximately 250 people are working at Heliox, but we expect to double that number by the end of 2022! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
Our core values are: Sustainable –
Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious – Proud
OPEX Performance Bonus ARe Kaizen Development Waste LinkedIn Corrective Actions ROOT Award Analysis Energy Continuous Improvement Problem Solving Engineers Infrastructure Strategy Design Training