Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
Heliox, with its global headquarters in The Netherlands, is reaching out to an experienced and ambitious Project Engineer to enable further growth of Heliox Technology Inc., based out of Atlanta (GA).
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading E-mobility platform to support the change within Urban Transportation. We provide world class Smart Energy Management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape.
E-mobility is an exciting, fast growing new market; our chargers keep electric buses and trucks "on the go". Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic team in Atlanta, GA!
Together with the Customer Project Manager and the Site Manager you are responsible for the day-to-day engineering work on our large, complex installation projects and have responsibility for the realization of the project within planning, budget and to quality standards. You will support the sales/tenders teams to assess the scope of work (SOW), propose a technical solution for the quotation and prepare the SOW for the installation partners.
You work closely with your
colleagues (Project Engineers / Customer Project Managers/ Technical Support /
Service Support) and with external parties (Installers / OEMs / energy
- Providing a basic design for the system (layout, amount of cables, cabinets ect) and provide a SOW to the installers.
- Assessing the different engineering packages from suppliers/installers and make sure that interfaces are aligned.
- Supporting Supply chain in tendering and/or reviewing the installers offer and SOW.
- Providing final documentation for the project (installation manuals, drawings, calculations, etc).
- Working closely with installers to provide them with the technical details of the Heliox products to realize a fully functional system on paper. Together with site managers you will be realizing this installation on site, do various checks on the installation and collect data.
- Sharing knowledge and experiences with the other PE’s and PM’s independency to fully serve the customer within a project.
- Helping in pre-project and initial project phases by providing input to optimize the installation design to meet customer requirements within system limitations in most optimal way.
- Initiating structural improvements based upon lessons learned from project activities.
- Initiating technical project requirement specifications based upon customer specific request and/or location specific points of attention.
- Initiating technical product requirement specifications based upon customer specific request and/or location specific points of attention.
- Ensuring a good quality technical solution to meet challenges in customer projects.
- Initiating structural/standards improvements based on solutions and/or processes introduced in customer projects. Instructions are made, manuals are updated and information is passed on through presentations and/or trainings.
- Keeping track of the planning with regards to the engineering milestones, this will be fed back to the customer PM.
- Providing reviews on documentation and/or manual. Providing the final documentation for the Projects.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, preferably in Electrical Engineering and/or equivalent in work experience.
- Minimum two years of working experience as an Electrical Engineer preferred.
- Minimum of two years of working experience with installations and site experience preferred
- Experience with tendering and contractors (experience with estimating tender is an advantage)
- Good social and communicative skills
- Excellent command (speaking and writing) of English is a must
We offer you:
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. We offer health benefits, a company bonus (based on company and personal performance ), 401K Match, flexible working hours, 22 vacation days (FT), 12 Holidays, and training opportunities.
Do you feel the ENERGY? APPLY!
Push the application button and upload your CV.
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too.)
Want to become a Helioxer but in another function? Please check out our career page and follow us on LinkedIn!
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is a standard for every electric vehicle, transforming the way we power our everyday.
Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within electric vehicles (EV), public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment. Operating globally, Heliox' HQ is in the Netherlands, with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
In 2017, the company installed Europe's first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the past two years, has created 'model city' energy ecosystems around the world in Den Bosch, Netherlands, Glasgow, Scotland and Montgomery County, Maryland (USA).
Sustainability is what drives us, and here are some numbers we're proud of:
- Powering over 25000 commercial EVs
- Across 40 cities and 20 countries
- 3000 carbon tons savings
- 6000 daily high power charge session
Our Core Values:
Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace everyday.
Performance Supply Chain Bonus ARe Cables Data Working Experience Support Lessons Budget Milestones Interfaces Calculations Manuals BASIC Customer Requirements LinkedIn Project Managers Checks Award Electrical Engineering Reviews Energy Instructions Supply Engineers Infrastructure Specifications Contractors Technical Support Presentations Writing Suppliers Documentation Engineering Design Planning Sales English Training