Customer Service Representative (7 months maternity leave cover)
Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
We are very excited to be searching for an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to join our team, and we hope it's you!
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading E-mobility platform to support the change within Urban Transportation. We provide world class Smart Energy Management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape.
E-mobility is an exciting, fast growing new market; our chargers keep electric buses and trucks "on the go". Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team in Best (Eindhoven area), Netherlands!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will proactively support our Service team by delivering A-rated service to our B2B customers, like (international) municipalities/governments, (regional) transport companies, OEMs, port equipment manufacturers, energy companies, etc.
You handle the whole process from acceptance to solving, forwarding and handling questions and incoming issues on our chargers. You are able to get to the core of the issue/question quickly - then you analyze, document, forward, and solve it, while keeping the customer/relation and colleagues informed of progress. You do not have to have technical knowledge - but if you do that's great!
You provide support by telephone, chat, e-mail, social media, and remote support.
You work closely with your colleagues of Service Support and our 1st line engineers. As a Customer Service Representative you report directly to the the Service Team frontman.
- Handling Inbound service calls and e-mails.
- On the phone: giving the caller a very welcoming feeling.
- Analyzing the classification of the issue on urgency and impact.
- Putting data into the Ticketing system (correct description, urgency & impact)
- Independently solving the easiest questions.
- Escalating the most urgent issues (or the ones with bigger impact) immediately to the right colleague.
- Keeping a tidy inbox in Outlook.
- Keeping track of all the various statuses of open tickets.
- Chasing for answers/solutions where necessary, to react within our SLA (Standard Level Agreement) response times.
- Constantly keeping open tickets up to date with extra information.
- Frequently giving feedback to the customers on the status of their request: thinking ahead of the customer / relation, so that customer / relation is informed before they would call Heliox for a status update.
- Downloading log files.
Who you are:
You are an organizational talent, you know how to plan, organize and prioritize the inbound questions, issues and your daily work. You know how to relay the right answers in the right time towards our B2B customers. You have an enormous positive drive, you are always thinking one step ahead of everyone and you are solution oriented. Your customers know you pretty well, and they know they can rely on you and, with that, the company you represent!
In short, you:
- Know how to make the customer happy
- Are enthusiastic
- Take the first step
- Offer help
- Keep promises
- Are accountable for performance
- Are stress resistant
- Are not afraid of last-minute changes
This is on your CV:
- Minimum secondary vocation certificate (MBO4) or Bachelor's Degree in e.g. Economics & Administration
- 1+ years in similar position on a customer service department or call center, preferably in a dynamic, international scale-up organization
- General computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams - experience with a ticketing system is a strong advantage!)
- Excellent command of English - one or two other European languages (Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian) are a big bonus!
We offer you:
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. And:
- a competitive salary, depending on your experience and competencies.
- good fringe benefits such as holiday allowance, profit sharing and personal bonus (both performance dependent), pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 vacation days (FT), travel allowance, and training opportunities.
- a laptop and a mobile phone.
- the energy at our office, with our fresh coffee (ground beans), our electric sit-stand desks, and a selection of fresh fruit.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please don't call us - we know where to reach you in case we need help.
Do you feel the ENERGY? APPLY!
Push the application button and upload your CV.
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too.)
Want to become a Helioxer but in another function? Please check out our career page and follow us on LinkedIn!
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is a standard for every electric vehicle, transforming the way we power our everyday.
Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within electric vehicles (EV), public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment. Operating globally, Heliox' HQ is in the Netherlands, with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
In 2017, the company installed Europe's first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the past two years, has created 'model city' energy ecosystems around the world in Den Bosch, Netherlands, Glasgow, Scotland and Montgomery County, Maryland (USA).
Sustainability is what drives us, and here are some numbers we're proud of:
- Powering over 25000 commercial EVs
- Across 40 cities and 20 countries
- 3000 carbon tons savings
- 6000 daily high power charge session
Our Core Values:
Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace everyday.
Support Customer Service Sales