Service Team Manager
Service Team Manager
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading e-mobility Platform to support the change within Urban Transportation.
Heliox, with its global headquarters in The Netherlands, is reaching out to an ambitious Service Team Manager to enable further growth of Heliox Technology Inc., based out of Atlanta (GA).
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team!
Curious about our mission? Check this 1-minute film starring our chargers at Schiphol Airport: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWqV3iWWhBk
The Service Team Manager will build and develop a world-class service organization to support Heliox North America growth. This role will be a critical part of the success of Heliox and requires a talented and innovative leader to grow the team, establish best practices and systems, and develop strategic relationships with partner. Personnel in this organization will perform preventive & corrective maintenance as well as support and commissioning activities for Heliox Automotive products and solutions across North America.
The ideal candidate will be developing a function and will have a track-record of creation of a function or improvements in a function. He/she will be able to provide material examples of leading their function in an anticipatory and proactive way. He/she is able to provide example(s) of function success and impact on business performance.
- Develop systems such that the service organization is a profitable branch of Heliox
- Provide team with tools and skills to support onsite commissioning activities inclusive of Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Provide team with tools and skills to support preventive and corrective maintenance as needed
- Provide team with tools and skills to support onsite training to customers
- Ensure team can quickly diagnose failures in case of abnormal product performance
- Ensure team can provide best in class service documentation
- Ensure organization is capable of fast responsiveness
- Provide strategy to have industry-leading 24x7 Helpdesk
- Support other Heliox teams deployment, testing, and feedback of new products
- Responsible for carrying out SLA contracts as dictated by the business
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a management or technical field
- Experience with growing a service organization from the ground up
- Experience with managing remote personnel
- Experience with the challenges in supporting electrical installations
- Preferably experience with troubleshooting invertors, electronics, wiring, and cooling systems
- Preferably experience with serial communication and tools (CAN, EtherCAT, RS485, RS 232, etc.)
- Knowledge of safety regulations (NFPA 70E, OSHA)
- Expert knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Adept at using computers
- Adept at reading circuit schematics
Self-motivated and proactive
Strong Communication Skills
- Opportunity to join one of the fastest Global E-mobility Infrastructure organizations
- Competitive salaries and excellent fringe benefits such as a discretionary bonus (performance and result dependent), flexible working hours, 22 vacation days (FT) and 401K Match.
- Growth and development through training / courses
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. We will not react to calls or emails, we know where to reach you in case we need help!
Do you also feel the energy while reading about this open job position? APPLY!
More about Heliox:
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric transport solutions. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world’s largest opportunity charged e-bus projects. We also deploy fast-charging infrastructure for electric trucks, port equipment and marine transport as a turn-key solution. Heliox is growing rapidly! Now, approximately 250 people are working at Heliox, but we expect to double that number by the end of 2022! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
Our core values are:
Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious – Proud
Performance Contracts Bonus ARe React Managing Recruitment Automotive Development Support Energy Commissioning Electronics Infrastructure Regulations Troubleshooting Strategy Documentation Testing Customer Service Communication Maintenance Business Training Management