Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
We are looking for a new in-house Recruiter to join our team, and we hope it’s you!
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape.
To continue Heliox’s success story in the fast-moving automotive industry, we are constantly looking for the best minds to join our fast-growing team in Best
The inhouse Recruiter is responsible for finding the best Talent to join our Fast growing Technical division..
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Work closely with the Talent team, as well as Hiring Managers to define Roles to attract high level candidates
- Speak with candidates to build and maintain relationships with the Technical IT Space
- Thinking “outside the box” to attract candidates through new avenues
- Partner with 3rd party organisations to build a talent pipeline.
- Work with HR colleagues to maintain a great onboarding process
- Work with Talent Manager to develop 3 and 6 monthly hiring cycles to support business growth.
- 18 months experience within either Inhouse or Agency Recruitment
- Experience of recruiting IT/Technical Candidates
- Strong understanding of Recruitment lifecycles
- Ability to manage time effectively
Fluent in English – ability to speak German or Dutch is highly desirable
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is a standard for every electric vehicle, transforming the way we power our everyday.
Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within electric vehicles (EV), public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment.
In 2017, the company installed Europe's first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the past two years, has created 'model city' energy ecosystems around the world in Den Bosch, Netherlands, Glasgow,
Operating globally, Heliox's HQ is in the Netherlands, with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
Sustainability is what drives us, and here are some numbers we're proud of:
- Powering over 25000 commercial EVs
- Across 40 cities and 20 countries
- 3000 carbon tons savings
- 6000 daily high power charge session
What we offer:
- An innovative scale-up working environment
- Unrivalled career progression
- Opportunity to contribute towards a green mission
- Option to work from home
- Travel allowance
- 31 days of holidays
- Pension plan
- Laptop and Phone
- Lots of fun activities with your colleagues!
Do you feel the energy while reading about this job position? Apply!
- Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
- Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
- Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
- Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
- Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. We will not react to calls or emails; we know where to reach you in case we need help!
German ARe Recruitment React Automotive Support Onboarding Sustainability Mining Savings Hiring Energy Recruiting Travel Business English Management