Digital Marketing Manager - fulltime - ~20% travelling
Are you looking forward to joining us in making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions?
Curious about our mission? Check this 1-minute film starring our chargers at Schiphol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWqV3iWWhBk
► You master the English language excellently. Bonus: Dutch / German / French.
Heliox is entering the next stage of growth and is currently expanding into exciting segments and regions. With this growth, the company hopes to double its revenue as well as the size of the organization. The marketing function is currently building its foundation from scratch to help Heliox scale. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for this new role who is a global customer champion that lives and breathes funnel conversion and optimization. You will bring a lot of energy, strong analytical skills, creative resiliency, and passion to charge on.
- Developing Global digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designing, building, and overseeing Heliox’s social media presence.
- Contributing to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilizing the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Identifying critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizing user funnels.
In this role, you work closely together with your colleagues of Sales, the Marketing Communication Specialist, and the Global Marketing Director. You will report directly to the Global Marketing Director.
You are highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate. You get the energy from creating and maintaining client relationships. You are confident in running account-based marketing programs and proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis. And, last but not least, you are familiar with financial planning and strategy, and you can set up and manage budget plans.
- exceptional digital literacy
- great communication skills
- amazing data interpretation skills
- a positive, no-nonsense attitude
- collaborative and results-oriented
You are also:
- energetic and flexible
- a planning & organizing marvel
- self-motivated and independent
- a team player, taking initiative
- the customer always in mind
Qualifications and requirements:
A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
4+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry targeting B2B tech.
Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Website usability/Conversion Rate Optimization, SEMRush, Marketing automation platforms.).
Experience in a role like Marketing Manager/Digital Marketing/growth hacker.
Demonstrable experience with:
- leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns;
- optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Social media (monitoring, management, advertising)
- Email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. And:
- A crucial role for a greener future and the continuous growth of Heliox;
- A salary between € 4.200,- and € 5.000,- gross per month (full-time), depending on your experience and competencies.
- Excellent fringe benefits such as profit sharing and a personal bonus (both performance dependent), flexible working hours, 31 vacation days (FT);
- Growth and development through training/courses;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- Energy at our headquarters in Best, with fresh coffee (ground beans) and a selection of fresh fruit.
NB: Recruitment & selection agencies: we like to recruit our people ourselves. We will not react to calls or e-mails. If we need help, we know where to find you.
Would you like to work as a Manufacturing Engineer at Heliox? Then press the application button, send us your cv, and answer 3 open questions (a motivational letter is needed, but you can send it if you want).
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter, Debby Bastiaansen, +31 (0)88-5016383 - or send a WhatsApp.
More about Heliox:
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric transport solutions. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world’s largest opportunity-charged e-bus projects. We also deploy fast-charging infrastructure for electric trucks, port equipment and marine transport as a turn-key solution.
Heliox is growing rapidly! Now, approximately 170 people are working at Heliox, but we expect to double that number by the end of 2022! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for the fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
Our core values: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud
Engineer German Indicators Usability Bonus Working Experience SEO Budget Google Adwords Email Marketing Customer Experience Financial Planning BASIC LinkedIn Scratch Analytical Skills Analysis French Award Google Analytics Tests Analytics Campaigns Demand Energy Optimization Automation Supply Digital Marketing Infrastructure Marketing Strategy CSS Advertising Manufacturing Salary Social Media reporting Strategy Research Email HTML Communication Planning Marketing Sales English Training Management