HR Payroll Coordinator EMEA - 32-40 hrs
Are you looking forward to joining us in making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions?
Curious about our mission? Check this 1-minute film starring our chargers at Schiphol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWqV3iWWhBk
As our HR Payroll Coordinator at Heliox, you will work with a welcoming and dynamic team of 3 employees in HR and 2 in Recruitment. In total, the organisation consists of 170+ colleagues. You will report to the HR Director.
You will support the business on all kinds of administrative and operational aspects of HR, varying from personnel administration up to recruitment support, application and development of HR policies, terms, and conditions of employment, etc. You will be responsible for collecting, coordinating, and archiving all information that applies to the payroll administration and related expenses. Thanks to your accuracy and precision, salaries, taxes, and remittances can be transferred one time right and on time.
Your main tasks and responsibilities :
- Preparing, executing and checking the complete salary administration for the Dutch subsidiaries and coordinating the non-Dutch external payroll providers, including providing all necessary information to both the financial department and external parties (tax authorities and social security institutions, pension authorities, etc.), to ensure correct processing and payment;
- Setting up and maintaining the personnel administration with regard to new appointments, absenteeism, regulations and (digital) archiving, in accordance with Heliox policy and the applicable legislation;
- Managing and implementing the Heliox Compensation and Benefits Policy in a correct and compliant way and providing information to employees and managers about this policy;
- Maintain the integrated payroll and HR system (Mercash) to ensure up-to-date information and act as the go-to person for it;
- Guarantee a correct personnel and salary administration, including maintenance, archiving, preparation of personnel documents, payroll tax returns and conducting all kinds of correspondence as required;
- Complying with internal and external regulations and changes to collective schemes such as pension and health insurance.
Our new colleague works without errors and meets deadlines. In addition, you ensure that you keep delivering high-quality work, that you handle highly confidential information and that this sensitive information is processed with the utmost precision and care. You are looking forward to rolling up your sleeves and bringing structure to your work with a results-oriented attitude.
You identify bottlenecks and proactively propose solutions. By nature, you enjoy working together to achieve a goal, but you can also work independently. You can communicate well, both verbally and in writing, with a good command of the Dutch and English languages. You have a healthy dose of stress resistance, a sense of responsibility and positivity!
This is on your cv:
The following minimum requirements apply:
- A bachelor (HBO) degree in Business Administration or in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience;
- Completed education in VPS® (Vakopleiding Payroll Services);
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar position, within an international organization;
- Excellent knowledge of social security and income tax regulations in an international context and of Dutch regulations in particular; Strong knowledge of payroll and HR processing in an international context;
- Full proficiency of Dutch and English (native or near-native level).
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. And:
- a salary between € 2800,- and € 3500,- gross per month (full-time), depending on your experience and competencies.
- good fringe benefits such as profit sharing and a personal bonus (both performance dependent), flexible working hours, 31 vacation days (FT), and training opportunities.
- a laptop and a mobile phone.
- Energy at our headquarters in Best, with fresh coffee (ground beans) and a selection of fresh fruit.
N.B.: Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. We will not react to calls or e-mails - we know where to reach you in case we need help.
Application: click on the APPLY button at the bottom of this page, upload your cv and answer 3 open questions.
(A motivational letter is not a must, but we would like to receive one, you can also upload it.)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate, and call our Corporate Recruiter Debby Bastiaansen 088-5016383, or send her a WhatsApp.
A personality test can be part of the selection process.
More about Heliox
Heliox is a company in the Brainport area that is growing rapidly! Four years ago, we were with 30 people, now we are with over 170 Helioxers and in 2021 we expect to grow even more! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for the fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
We achieve short process times through our short communication lines and processes. This enables us to deliver custom made products in a short time window. We barely know any hierarchy; everyone is equal. Our employees represent over 30 nationalities. The continuous growth makes our jobs dynamic, but we always look out for each other; we trust one another, and we can always count on each other.
Our core values: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud
HR Window Bonus Income Tax Subsidiaries Legislation Returns LinkedIn HR Policies Award Energy Compensation Tax Expenses Infrastructure Insurance Salary Regulations Writing Payroll Security Education Administration Preparation Communication Maintenance Business English Training