Do you get how Hardware and Software integrate?
Did you work with physical, technical systems?
Do you have an affinity with electronics?
Are you a tester?
THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!!
As an experienced System Tester, you have a pivotal role within Heliox. Without you, e-mobility will have to take a loss, because electric buses, trucks, ferries and planes will come to a halt. Taking on this role will mean for you that you can make an immediate contribution to cleaner air in urban life.
Want to see what our mission is about? Check out this 1-minute film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWqV3iWWhBk
You will be responsible for testing our (fast) chargers’ operational processes, by supporting these test processes throughout the product development life cycle both for the hardware and software of our technically advanced fast chargers. You will take the lead in developing processes and execute tests to approbate and validate our chargers.
You are a member of the Systems Engineering & Testing expertise group and will work in cross-functional project teams within the Heliox Organisation.
In this role, you will:
- Define, develop, implement and execute reusable, flexible, accurate, and well-documented test plans for our hard- and software.
- Work with specifications, tooling, technical documentation, existing use cases and business requirements.
- Propose improvements to address the identified problems, which you will follow up on and, when they are value-adding, which you will embed in the testing processes and plans.
- Follow the market developments concerning standardisation of manual and automated testing and you will translate its evolvement into the daily operation. Therefore, you are aware of the applicable market standards (e.g., IEC 61851, ISO 15118, OCPP, UL, etc.).
Testing the Heliox fast chargers involve factory acceptance testing, on-site testing for integration tests with customers and lab tests.
Who you are:
You build partnerships and you display yourself as a strong team player. You have a high sense of accountability and you follow up on commitments of yourself and of others. You always go for the best solution and you achieve excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
You show these competencies by being:
- a strong analytical thinker, with attention for detail
- an excellent communicator
- always open for collaboration while working on projects
- unafraid of taking the right decisions at the right time
- proactive and taking the initiative
This is on your cv:
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree in the field of (Embedded) Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience with testing hardware and software.
- Experience with approbating and validating electrical systems.
- Experience with developing and executing test cases & test plans.
- Good verbal and written skills in English.
Other (preferred) experience:
- Multidisciplinary knowledge about electronics, software, and hardware.
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM practices.
- Understanding of software programmes like C/C++, Linux, or CODESYS.
- Measurement equipment experience (e.g., multimeter, oscilloscope, power analyser, audio analysis).
- Experience with relevant charging standards (e.g., IEC61851, ISO15118, OCPP, etc).
- Knowledge of risk analysis and FMEA.
- Certified for ISTQB or TMAP.
- Certified for NEN:3140.
- Any skills in the Dutch language are a bonus, but not a must.
We offer you:
A challenging role within a dynamic, international scale-up organization – and:
- A salary between EUR 45.000,- and 55.000,- gross per year (full time), depending on your experience and competences, and including 8% holiday allowance.
- Profit-sharing and personal bonus (both dependent on your results/impact), pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 holidays, travel cost allowance, training, etc..
- A laptop.
- An open environment where you can grow and develop yourself.
- Energy with our fresh coffee (ground beans) and a selection of fresh fruit.
- A mini-match of table football in your break time or you can make grilled cheese sandwiches.
N.B.: Recruitment agencies: We recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please do not call or mail us, we know where to find you when we need help.
Do you also feel the energy while reading this job content? APPLY!
Push the application button, upload your cv and answer 3 open questions: https://eu.app.seedlinktech.com/en/survey/2909
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too. )
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Debby Bastiaansen +31(0)88-5016383
Or send us a Whatsapp
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
More about Heliox:
Heliox is a company in the Brainport area that is growing rapidly! Four years ago, we were with 30 people, now we are with over 170 Helioxers and in 2021 we expect to grow even more! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for the fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
We achieve short process times through our short communication lines and processes. This enables us to deliver custom made products in a short time window. We barely know any hierarchy; everyone is equal. Our employees represent over 30 nationalities. The continuous growth makes our jobs dynamic, but we always look out for each other; we trust one another, and we can always count on each other.
Our core values: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud
Project Teams Window Risk Analysis Bonus Product Quality Technical Documentation Programmes Football Partnerships LinkedIn Accountability Analysis Reliability Test Cases Mail Award Tests Business Requirements Electrical Engineering Energy Product Development Travel Mechanical Engineering Infrastructure Electronics Customer Satisfaction Scrum Mathematics Specifications Integration Salary Computer Science C++ Linux Documentation Testing Software Engineering Communication Science Business English Training