Sales Manager Benelux
Are you a driven, commercially strong and energetic Sales Manager with experience in the Truck and Transport sector? Do you know how to built a sales organization with long term relationships? Are you a strategic thinker who takes action with excellent organizational skills? Then we have an opportunity for you: come join us to make the world a better place by actively supporting the energy transition!
Heliox is a market leader in the electric vehicle infrastructure sector, with a leading e-mobility platform to support change in our ways of transport. We provide world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a rapidly changing e-mobility landscape.
Within the Commercial Vehicles & Fleets division, we focus on the market for freight transport and e-Trucks. This is a very competitive market with many companies, high volumes, low margins, a very high level of service, 24 hours a day. Time is crucial in this market. We aim to be an international Top 5 player in charging electric vehicles for freight transport.
As a Sales Manager Benelux you will build and develop a world-class sales organization to support the growth of Heliox Commercial Vehicles & Fleets. This role is critical to the success of this division, which is why we are seeking a talented and innovative Sales Manager who will grow the organization, and build strong relationships with customers. The key focus of your role will be on strengthening and extending long term business relationships and continuously staying on top of the market trends. You will have a key role to further develop the sales and to drive our future growth.
- Building and maintaining excellent, sustainable relationships with customers.
- Create successful business propositions together with product development to meet the needs of the market.
- Monitoring the marketplace and identify the threats and opportunities relating to our competition.
- Present a professional image of the company towards the customer.
- Ensure all customer-facing interaction is of high quality and always on time and scope.
- Support the overall organization in reaching its goals.
- Supporting a smooth transfer of projects from Sales to Development & Project Management.
This is you
You have the drive to seek new business opportunities with our customers and you constantly strive for commercial success. You have good networking and communication skills, you know how to build rapport with people. You take initiative, have excellent organizational skills, can think strategically, analyse sales figures and write reports. You are loyal to the company you work for, colleagues can depend on you and you cannot wait to help Heliox with making transport more and more sustainable.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proven sales/business development experience (8+ yrs). Experience in the truck/transport or related industry like High Power Charger market is a strong bonus.
- Thorough understanding of renewable energy policy, incentives, and business models.
- You master Dutch and English language excellently, French is a big plus.
Heliox provides world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is the standard for every electric vehicle, and this transforms the way we power our everyday.
Founded in 2009, Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within public transport, e-trucks, passenger vehicles, marine, mining and port equipment. In 2017, the company installed one of Europes first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the past two years, has created model city energy ecosystems around the world in Den Bosch, Netherlands, Glasgow, UK and Montgomery County, US. Operating globally, the company is headquartered in the Netherlands with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
Our company is unique, with lots of freedom and room for creativity. But with stiff goals and ambitions, too. We need to perform and we are looking for the best. When others push you back and say it cannot be done, you will prove them wrong by finding alternative ways. If you need to run the extra mile, you will do it. Because you make our ambitions happen.
- A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place.
- We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself.
- We know competitive salaries and have an excellent employee benefits program and training possibilities.
Our core values: Sustainable Cooperative Exploring Sincere Ambitious - Proud
Bonus Truck Incentives Freight Mining New Business Opportunities French Energy Product Development R Infrastructure Networking Project Management Communication Business Sales English Training Management