Service and Warranty Coordinator
Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading E-mobility platform to support the change within Urban Transportation. We provide world class Smart Energy Management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape.
E-mobility is an exciting, fast growing new market; our chargers keep electric buses and trucks "on the go". Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team in Atlanta, GA!
We are looking for a Services and Warranty Coordinator. The Service and Warranty Coordinator will work closely with operations, sales, technical service and customers to schedule, order, and track the delivery of services and parts.
This position will be joining a small but fast-paced team of innovators.
- Review, specify, and fulfill spare parts in accordance with warranty and service agreements
- Order and specify spare parts ordered through RFPs (several currently active and pushback from previous orders, as attached)
- Manage our spare part inventory, most likely 3PL, to ensure parts are available to our field engineering and service partners
- Coordinate with R&D and global supply on technical product updates and engineering changes orders
- Become an ERP expert and work seamlessly with manufacturing, finance, and commercial teams to contractually deliver service and parts
- Always maintain a professional and positive demeanor.
- High School Degree, required.
- Bachelors Degree, preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering preferred
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience including background in customer service.
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management and Enterprise Resource Planning tools
- Experience with all Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Strong problem solving, negotiation, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to adapt to and quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Ability to determine and communicate alternate solutions to meet customer expectations
- Accountable, dependable, and punctual.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
- Able to understand basic contracts and review terms and conditions
We offer you:
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. We offer health benefits, a company bonus (based on company and personal performance ), 401K Match, flexible working hours, 22 vacation days (FT), 12 Holidays, and training opportunities.
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is a standard for every electric vehicle, transforming the way we power our everyday.
Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within electric vehicles (EV), public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment. Operating globally, Heliox' HQ is in the Netherlands, with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
Sustainability is what drives us, and here are some numbers we're proud of:
- Powering over 25000 commercial EVs
- Across 40 cities and 20 countries
- 3000 carbon tons savings
- 6000 daily high power charge session
Our Core Values:
- Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
- Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
- Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
- Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
- Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace everyday.