Quality Safety Engineer
Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
Heliox, with its global headquarters in The Netherlands, is reaching out to an experienced Quality Safety Engineer to enable further growth of Heliox Technology Inc., based out of Atlanta (GA).
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading E-mobility platform to support the change within Urban Transportation. We provide world class Smart Energy Management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape.
E-mobility is an exciting, fast growing new market; our chargers keep electric buses and trucks "on the go". Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic team in Atlanta, GA!
Our Quality-Safety Engineer has a 'bridging function' between outsourced production within various plants and our internal departments like field service engineering, project management and quality. Re-sponsible for setting up and optimizing the external production process in terms of quality and efficiency by devising and implementing technical solutions and improvements within the development and pro-duction processes. In addition, he/she provides a system to measure the process in the above are-as. Actively involved in Continuous Improvement initiatives and maintain our Quality system.
- Introduce new products to existing manufacturers.
- Analyse production process and making improvement proposals in the field of quality and efficiency.
- Design testing methods for testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Execute and implement own improvement proposals in close cooperation with the operational team and the engineering.
- Work closely with suppliers to address Quality related issues, conduct RCAs, apply Lessons Learned, ensure compliance to established procedures, conduct Quality audits
- Actively participate in continuous Improvement initiatives
- Share knowledge with the engineering department within new development projects in relation to the production process so that "efficient & high-quality manufacturing" can be ensured as early as the design phase, thereby enabling new designs to be produced in increasingly higher numbers.
- Work closely with Field Service Engineers to conduct root cause analysis, reliability analysis and be the liaison between the customer and Heliox on Quality related issues
- Train and guide technicians where necessary.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create frequent update reports on Products & Processes, by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Support in the documentation of processes, procedures and maintenance of Quality and Safety programs and system.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (manufacturing, mechanical, electrical or electronic) or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of working experience in a project driven and high-tech assembly environment.
- Previous experience as a Quality or Process Engineer or similar role desired.
- Safety (compliance) experience highly desired.
- Excellent communication skills. Good English written and verbal communication skills.
Who you are:
- Analytical Thinker: Understanding a situation by breaking it apart into and organizing smaller pieces of information. Identifying and investigating patterns and causal relationships to estimate the feasibility and impact of decisions.
- Problem Solving: Identification of and analyzing an issue and having the ability to find ways and formulate plans to solve these problems/issues in an efficient way.
- Drive Quality: Drives continuous improvement of business practices/solutions and to assuring that results adheres to high standards of quality, accuracy and excellence.
- Opportunity to join one of the fastest Global E-mobility Infrastructure organizations.
- Competitive salaries and excellent fringe benefits such as a discretionary bonus (performance and result dependent), flexible working hours, 22 vacation days (FT) and 401K Match.
- Growth and development through training / courses.
Do you feel the ENERGY? APPLY!
Push the application button and upload your CV.
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too.)
Want to become a Helioxer but in another function? Please check out our career page and follow us on LinkedIn!
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please don't call us - we know where to reach you in case we need help.
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is a standard for every electric vehicle, transforming the way we power our everyday.
Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within electric vehicles (EV), public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment. Operating globally, Heliox' HQ is in the Netherlands, with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
In 2017, the company installed Europe's first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the past two years, has created 'model city' energy ecosystems around the world in Den Bosch, Netherlands, Glasgow, Scotland and Montgomery County, Maryland (USA).
Sustainability is what drives us, and here are some numbers we're proud of:
- Powering over 25000 commercial EVs
- Across 40 cities and 20 countries
- 3000 carbon tons savings
- 6000 daily high power charge session
Our Core Values:
Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace every day.
Bonus Working Experience Mining Religion Publications Sustainability Lessons Analysis Savings Cooperation Reliability ROOT Energy Continuous Improvement LinkedIn Transportation Workshops Problem Solving Infrastructure Manufacturing Suppliers Documentation Testing Project Management Maintenance Engineering Design Communication Business English Training Management