HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Are you the one who wants to take care of Heliox work happiness? Do you want to contribute to sustaining and growing our business?
As HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for analyzing, advising and implementing integrated HR solutions and existing strategies and policies, in order to contribute to efficient and effective HR business processes. You keep people to our business. Your goal is to support sustaining and growing our business to unlock long-term success.
Together with your internal stakeholders and the HR team, you will be a key driver of our very ambitious revenue growth in the coming years.
You will be part of our HR team and you will report directly to the HR Director.
- Act as a sparring partner and work with the business to identify business needs and requirements and to act as a point of contact for all matters regarding human resources.
- Maintain, adjust, improve and develop policies, procedures and guidelines within the human resources domain in line with the Heliox strategy.
- Define, plan, manage and coordinate assigned projects and ensure execution and delivery.
- Act as a sparring partner and advisor for managers in health, safety, vitality and absenteeism.
- Advise stakeholders on possible (integrated) solution directions and monitor implementation of these solutions, guide business in day-to-day matters and evaluate the effectiveness of implemented solutions.
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses.
- Behave in line with safety rules, regulations, procedures, instructions, guidelines, and awareness, including addressing anomalies to others.
Who you are
An ambitious professional who feels at home in an international, fast changing and growing organization. You thrive in a passionate and motivated team and are not deterred by large challenges. Unclarity is not a showstopper for you, but rather an encouragement to go the extra mile with your colleagues. You motivate the team to be decisive, and you do not shy away from holding your colleagues accountable for their responsibilities.
You have the following skills:
- Open to change
- You have Interpersonal skills
- You are analytical
- You are able to gain peoples trust
- You are accountable
- You have a great work ethic
- You are resourceful
- You are able to implement plans
Thanks to your experience in HR, you are independently able to make connections that ultimately lead to growing Heliox employer brand.
This is on your CV:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources
- Minimum of 4-6 years relevant work experience
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- Knowledge of Dutch labour law
You know how you will craft and execute an effective positive HR strategy. You adapt quickly in our continuously changing organization. You have excellent communication skills. You are a critical thinker who is cooperative and takes initiative at our HR department. Because of the growth we are in, you need to have good business acumen.
We offer you
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. And:
- Good fringe benefits such as holiday allowance, and personal bonus ( performance dependent), pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 vacation days (FT), travel allowance and training opportunities.
- a laptop and a mobile phone.
- energy at our office, with our fresh coffee (ground beans), our electric sit-stand desks and a selection of fresh fruit.
N.B.: Recruitment agencies: We recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please do not call or mail us, we know where to find you when we need help.
Do you also feel the energy while reading this job content? APPLY!
Push the application button, upload your cv and answer 3 open questions: https://eu.app.getpera.com/en/...
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too. )
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Marieke Maenen 06-15010463
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
More about Heliox:
At Heliox we make Fast Chargers to support the transition towards an Electric World. Working with some of the leading names in the Automotive industry, we are powering the future of E-Mobility. Along with our Market Leading Hardware we are also creating Smart Energy Management Solutions (Charging as a Service) to provide the platform to manage your Energy needs at an Enterprise level.
Heliox has come a long way since our first landmark E-bus project in 2017, we now provide global Charging Solutions to a variety of large vehicles even electric Ferries! Over the years Heliox has also created a model city energy ecosystems around the world in cities including Den Bosch, Glasgow and Montgomery County. We reached more than 125 global cities like: Oslo, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Paris, Glasgow, Singapore, Milan, Amsterdam, Wiesbaden, Bilbao, Manheim, Luxemburg. Operating globally, the company is headquartered in the Netherlands (Best) with local presence in United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Spain and the United States.
Our company is unique, with lots of freedom and room for creativity. But with stiff goals and ambitions, too. We need to perform and we are looking for the best. When others push you back and say it cannot be done, you will prove them wrong by finding alternative ways. If you need to run the extra mile, you will do it. Because you make our ambitions happen.
Our core values: Sustainable Cooperative Exploring Sincere Ambitious - Proud
Bonus Coffee Automotive Mail Energy Instructions Travel Interpersonal Skills Human Resources Regulations Strategy Communication Business English Training Management