Business Development Manager Power Driven
Business Development Manager @ Heliox Power Driven (PCBA)
Are you a driven, commercially strong and energetic Business Development Manager who knows how to build long term relationships, meet customer needs and close commercial deals? Are you a strategic thinker who takes action with excellent organizational skills? Then we have an opportunity for you: Come join us to make the world a better place by actively supporting the energy transition in various industries!
Heliox Power Driven is responsible for the design, production, delivery and maintenance of product lines in de audio, industrial and professional LED segments.
You will be the primary contact person for new customers and the key driver behind the growth plan. Together with the Head of Heliox Power Driven, you will have a key role to further develop an optimal course for the Power Product Division and drive our future growth. Well expect the most significant growth in high power 3phase LED and high reliable, high power industrial power conversion (3kW and 5kW). You are responsible for new business in your focus area and you will report to the Head of Heliox Power Driven.
- Generating new business at new customers for existing products
- Create business cases within the LED and industrial segment for custom development
- Share thoughts on creating more business at current customers with the Head of Power Products
- Together with the team define the technology roadmap with market intelligence.
- Create successful business propositions together with product development to meet the needs of the market.
- Monitoring the marketplace and identify the threats and opportunities relating to our competition.
- Present a professional image of the company towards the customer.
This is you
You have the tenacity and drive to seek new business opportunities with our customers and you constantly strive for meeting or exceeding targets. You have good networking and communication skills, you know how to build rapport with people. You take initiative, have excellent organizational skills, can think strategically, analyze sales figures and write reports. You are loyal to the company you work for, colleagues can depend on you and you cannot wait to help grow this division.
- Proven sales/business development experience (5+ years). Experience in the power supplies, electronics or related industry is a strong bonus.
- You can process data and perform complex calculations at high speeds.
- Thorough understanding of renewable energy policy, incentives, and business models.
- You master Dutch and English language excellently.
We offer you
- A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself.
- a competitive salary, laptop and mobile phone.
- good fringe benefits such as profit sharing and a personal bonus (both performance dependent), flexible working hours, and training opportunities.
Do you feel the ENERGY? APPLY!
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too.)
Want to become a Heliox-er but in another function? Please check out our career page and follow us on LinkedIn!
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
About Heliox Power Driven
Heliox Power Driven consists of a small, but dedicated team of technical, commercial and procurement specialist. The yearly revenue, earned by business to business customers is around EUR 10M and growing. As a key component supplier, we work closely with OEM companies who are leaders in their specific niche market. Strong part of our company is the deep understanding and knowhow of electronics. This together with in depth knowledge of design and the manufacturing of our innovative products.
Heliox Power Driven is part of the Heliox group. This is an industry leader in power conversion with 300 people operating in Europe and US with a strong focus on the energy transition.
Our company is unique, with lots of freedom and room for creativity. But with stiff goals and ambitions, too. We need to perform and we are looking for the best. When others push you back and say it cannot be done, you will prove them wrong by finding alternative ways. If you need to run the extra mile, you will do it. Because you make our ambitions happen.
Our Core Values: Sustainable-Cooperative-Exploring-Ambitious-Proud-Sincere
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please don't call us - we know where to reach you in case we need help.
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace every day.
Bonus Incentives Religion Calculations Market Share New Business Opportunities Deals Energy LinkedIn Product Development Salary Electronics Networking Manufacturing Procurement Business Development Documentation Maintenance Design Communication Business Sales English Training Management