Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
Are you passionate about green energy, do you like to travel and do you want a chance to work for one of the fastest growing names in the world of (fast) chargers for electric buses, trucks, and other heavy transport solutions? Would you like to be the central contact for all project and site-related activities during the project execution phase, from defining and manufacturing of the full scope, preparing the site to handing over the entire charging infrastructure to the customer?
Then we are looking for you! Come and join us to male the world a cleaner place by actively supporting the energy transition.
As a Project Manager, you will manage various projects from start to finish, ensuring you are working according to the KPIs of cost, quality, safety and time. These projects can range from small (weeks-months) to large and complex full turnkey projects (up to 2 years).
You are responsible for the day-to-day coordination of the work and lead a number of (inter)national projects at the same time. To ensure that projects run smoothly and ensure that the detail Engineering is done, all equipment is ordered, and the on-site activities are carried out within the guidelines of the project plan and in accordance with SHEQ standards and local rules and regulations.
Around 25% of the time you will be traveling (inter)nationally, sometimes youll have to stay a few days. Your work will be balanced between working from home and the office. You will work closely together with your colleagues (Project Engineers/Purchasing/Supply Chain/Technical Support/Service Support) and with external parties (Clients/Installers/OEMs/Energy companies, etc.). And report directly to the Director of Projects.
- Building relationships with customers, installers and suppliers.
- Managing the logistical operations within Heliox and at the site.
- Control and management of the parties on the construction site for quality, safety and times (e.g. subcontractors, suppliers and installation, energy and transport companies).
- Control and creation of site management reports, designs and drawings.
- Managing the contractual agreements and the financial budget.
- Preparing proposed changes in customer projects.
- Monitor the commissioning.
- Prevent problems and solve them as soon as they arise.
- Communicate timely, efficiently and openly (give directions and update everyone on progress).
- Prepare a detailed planning and manage the changes within this plan.
- Ensure the safety of installation, construction and work site environment.
- Maintain quality control procedures.
- Facilitate safety inspections.
- Daily reporting on progress, complaints, installed equipment, HSE and quality issues.
- Bi-weekly reporting of progress, planning, budget, safety and quality KPIs to the CPO and MT.
- Lead contract negotiations and complaints management towards customers and suppliers.
Someone who loves to split their time between the office (can be your home location as well) and travelling. You are always in control because you excellent project management skills and know what has to happen when and who has to go where. You represent Heliox at the various project locations and therefore work independently, are not afraid to make decisions and solve bottlenecks/problems in the shortest possible time.
- You have outstanding negotiation skills.
- You show leadership, know how to maintain team spirit and mediate in conflict situations.
- You have a natural tendency to constantly assess risks and take the right preventive measures. Thanks to your smooth, clear communication and your commercial understanding, you are a pleasant contact for the customer.
- You are an expert in planning and organizing, a natural authority, a critical thinker and results-oriented.
- You have strong communication skills, a positive attitude, cultural awareness, good reporting skills and our customer always in mind.
- A bachelor or master degree in electrical engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or mechatronics.
- 3+ years of project management in a project-driven matrix organization.
- 3-5 years of experience as a project manager for large, complex projects, preferably in the energy and/or plumbing industry
- Good verbal and written skills in German and English.
- Knowledge of the standards IEC/EN 61508, IEC/EN 62061, etc. Safety training certificates for the intended region are highly preferred.Knowledge of project finance and project management methodology is a great asset (e.g. Prince2, Scrum, Agile, IPM, Lean, etc.).
We offer you
- a crucial role for a greener future and for the continued growth of Heliox;
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits, flexible working hours, 31 days holiday (FT).
- Growth and development through training/courses.
- laptop and mobile phone.
Heliox provides world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is the standard for every electric vehicle, and this transforms the way we power our everyday.
Founded in 2009, Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within public transport, e-trucks, passenger vehicles, marine, mining and port equipment. We design, build, install, maintain and monitor charging solutions to power a cleaner tomorrow. In 2017, Heliox installed one of Europes first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the years, we reached more than 125 global cities like: Oslo, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Paris, Glasgow, Singapore, Milan, Amsterdam, Wiesbaden, Bilbao, Manheim, Luxemburg. Operating globally, the company is headquartered in the Netherlands with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
Our company is unique, with lots of freedom and room for creativity. But with stiff goals and ambitions, too. We need to perform and we are looking for the best. When others push you back and say it cannot be done, you will prove them wrong by finding alternative ways. If you need to run the extra mile, you will do it. Because you make our ambitions happen.
Our core values: Sustainable Cooperative Exploring Sincere Ambitious Proud
Do you feel the ENERGY? APPLY!
Push the application button and upload your CV.
Want to become a Helioxer but in another function? Please check out our career page and follow us on LinkedIn!
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please don't call us - we know where to reach you in case we need help.
Finish Conflict Mining Plumbing Industrial Engineering Electrical Engineering Energy LinkedIn Mechanical Engineering Travel Supply Quality Control Commissioning Salary Purchasing Infrastructure Manufacturing Scrum Regulations Negotiation Construction Suppliers Finance Project Management Leadership Planning Engineering Design Communication English Training Management