Technical Support Specialist
Technical Support Specialist (Remote Support & Root cause analyses)
We are very excited to be searching for a Technical Support Specialist to join our team, and we hope it's you! Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team!
As a Technical Support Specialist you support the service team. You will perform root cause analyses as well as trouble shooting for service and maintenance.
You are responsible for system and fault analyses both on- and off-site on charging solutions for electric buses, e-trucks and other high utilization transportation solutions. You are able to give on-line/remote technical support to colleagues, technical service partners and customers.
Together with your colleagues you perform diagnostics on the systems, solve complex client problems and look for solutions for long time issues.
- Perform Root Cause Analyses and preparing test and service reports.
- Developing suggestions for improvements to our products and services.
- Remote support as a specialist in solving malfunctions.
- Diagnosis of failures or abnormal product performance.
- Preparing necessary tools, materials, documentation, permits, travel arrangements and briefings as needed when going on site.
- Supporting development with deployment, testing, and feedback of new products.
- Providing company-support in case of technical product issues.
- Coordinating with the different specialists.
- Vocational or Bachelor's Degree preferably in Electronics and/or Mechatronic.
- 5+ years of experience in related field.
- Experience with electrical installations and PLC.
- Experience with troubleshooting invertors, electronics, wiring, and cooling systems.
- Experience with serial communication and tools (CAN, EtherCAT, RS485, RS 232)
- Knowledge of safety regulations (VCA, SHH)
- Adept at reading circuit schematics
Your personal attributes:
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Solid communication skills verbal & written
- Analytical and torough
We offer you:
A challenging, pivotal role within a dynamic, international scale-up organization and:
- a competitive salary, depending on your experience and competences;
- bonus, flexible working hours, 31 days of holidays, training, etc.;
- a laptop and a mobile phone;
- an open environment where you can grow and develop yourself;
Do you feel the ENERGY? APPLY!
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too.)
Want to become a Helioxer but in another function? Please check out our career page and follow us on LinkedIn!
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
At Heliox we make Fast Chargers to support the transition towards an Electric World. Working with some of the leading names in the Automotive industry, we are powering the future of E-Mobility. Along with our Market Leading Hardware we are also creating Smart Energy Management Solutions (Charging as a Service) to provide the platform to manage your Energy needs at an Enterprise level.
Heliox has come a long way since our first landmark E-bus project in 2017, we now provide global Charging Solutions to a variety of large vehicles even electric Ferries! Over the past two years Heliox has also created a model city energy ecosystems around the world in cities including Den Bosch, Glasgow and Montgomery County. Over the years, we reached more than 125 global cities like: Glasgow, Singapore, Milan, Amsterdam, Oslo, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Paris, Wiesbaden, Bilbao, Manheim, Luxemburg. Operating globally, the company is headquartered in the Netherlands with local presence in United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Spain and the United States.
Our company is unique, with lots of freedom and room for creativity. But with stiff goals and ambitions, too. We need to perform and we are looking for the best. When others push you back and say it cannot be done, you will prove them wrong by finding alternative ways. If you need to run the extra mile, you will do it. Because you make our ambitions happen.
Our Core Values:
Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
Sincere: We act respectfully and with integrity, challenging others and holding ourselves accountable for our actions.
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace every day.
Bonus Automotive Religion Travel Arrangements Assurance ROOT Energy LinkedIn Transportation Travel Salary Electronics Quality Assurance Technical Support Troubleshooting Regulations Materials Documentation Testing Maintenance Communication Training Management