Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
Do you want to be responsible for providing management information and coordinating the planning and control cycle? Do you like being a key player in moving the business forward through timely and accurate data? Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public and commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team in Best!
In this role, we are looking for a professional who is ready to proactively develop new ways of reporting, analyzing and facilitating business progress. You will be responsible for business partnering with CEO, CFO and MT members, while making sure we have a positive impact on our processes, budgets and workflows also on a global level. As a Business Controller, you will be part of the Finance team.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and provide timely and accurate management information and reports.
- Coordinate planning & control cycle, including the forecasting- and budgeting process.
- Continuous improvement of the forecasting tool.
- Making profitability analysis and costs analysis on different projects.
- Critically analyze information and translate it in useful advice, improvement proposals and conclusions for management.
- Perform quarterly forecasting process.
- Perform CAPEX reports.
- Perform benchmark analysis in and outside the organization.
- Design and maintain operational reports.
- Taking care of budgeting, complex analysis and getting and sharing relevant insights with the business from the collected data
- Initiating and leading process improvement projects with different stakeholders
- Being ready to excel in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while keeping the high quality of your work
- Prepare quarterly SOX controls.
- Adhere to company policies and processes (including IFRS, change control, security, corporate policies and/or US GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley 404).
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in an international environment.
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a plus.
- Good communication skills and hands-on approach.
- Data driven and relevant experience with data analytics.
- Strong Excel skills, experience with building complex Excel models. Knowledge of Power BI - nice to have
- Analytical mindset and result-driven, improvement- and quality-focused attitude
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading E-mobility platform to support the change within Urban Transportation. We provide world class Smart Energy Management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape.
E-mobility is an exciting, fast growing new market; our chargers keep electric buses and trucks "on the go". Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team in Best (Eindhoven area), the Netherlands!
We offer you:
A challenging, pivotal role within a dynamic, international scale-up organization and:
- a competitive salary, depending on your experience and competences;
- holiday allowance, pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 holidays, travel cost allowance, training, etc.;
- a laptop and a mobile phone;
- an open environment where you can grow and develop yourself;
- energy at our office, with our fresh coffee (ground beans), our electric sit-stand desks and a selection of fresh fruit!
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please don't call us - we know where to reach you in case we need help.
Do you feel the ENERGY? APPLY!
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too.)
Want to become a Helioxer but in another function? Please check out our career page and follow us on LinkedIn!
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
Our Core Values:
Sustainable- Cooperative- Exploring- Ambitious- Proud- Sincere
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace every day.
Support Coffee Environment Excel Working Experience Capex Process Improvement Religion Analysis Data Analytics Power BI Energy LinkedIn Continuous Improvement Transportation Travel Analytics Forecasting Salary Budgeting Infrastructure Security Accounting Finance Planning Design Communication Business English Training Management