Business Development Manager BENELUX
Business Develop Manager BENELUX
Are you a driven, commercially strong and energetic Business Development Manager who knows how to built long term relationships, meet customer needs and close commercial deals? Are you a strategic thinker who takes action with excellent organizational skills? Then we have an opportunity for you: come join us to make the world a better place by actively supporting the energy transition!
You will be the primary contact person for existing customers and responsible for developing new accounts. The key focus of your role will be on strengthening and extending long term business relationships and continuously staying on top of the market trends. As a member of the Global Business Development team, you will have a key role to further develop the sales and to drive our future growth. You are responsible for turnover and gross margin in your focus area and you will report to the Manager of the Business Development Department.
- Building and maintaining excellent, sustainable relationships with customers.
- Generating new business at existing customers/accounts and new customers.
- Create successful business propositions together with product development to meet the needs of the market.
- Monitoring the marketplace and identify the threats and opportunities relating to our competition.
- Present a professional image of the company towards the customer.
- Continuously improve the ways we work so we improve our commercial position and market share.
- Ensure all customer-facing interaction is of high quality and always on time and scope.
- Support the overall organization in reaching its goals.
- Together with the Tender Management team, responsible for the optimal result of tenders and negotiations.
- Guaranteeing the quality and accuracy of tender documentation together with tender managers.
- Supporting a smooth transfer of projects from Sales to Development & Project Management.
This is you
You have the tenacity and drive to seek new business opportunities with our customers and you constantly strive for meeting or exceeding targets. You have good networking and communication skills, you know how to build rapport with people. You take initiative, have excellent organizational skills, can think strategically, analyse sales figures and write reports. You are loyal to the company you work for, colleagues can depend on you and you cannot wait to help Heliox with making transport more and more sustainable.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business management, business administration, marketing, and sales, or in a technical field related to our products.
- Proven sales/business development experience (8+ yrs). Experience in the automotive/energy or related industry and specifically the truck market or High Power Charger market is a strong bonus.
- You can process data and perform complex calculations at high speeds.
- Thorough understanding of renewable energy policy, incentives, and business models.
- You master the Dutch and English language excellently.
Heliox provides world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is the standard for every electric vehicle, and this transforms the way we power our everyday.
Founded in 2009, Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within public transport, e-trucks, passenger vehicles, marine, mining and port equipment. In 2017, the company installed one of Europe's first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the past two years, has created model city energy ecosystems around the world in Den Bosch, Netherlands, Glasgow, UK and Montgomery County, US. Operating globally, the company is headquartered in the Netherlands with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
Our company is unique, with lots of freedom and room for creativity. But with stiff goals and ambitions, too. We need to perform and we are looking for the best. When others push you back and say it cannot be done, you will prove them wrong by finding alternative ways. If you need to run the extra mile, you will do it. Because you make our ambitions happen.
- A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place.
- We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself.
- We know competitive salaries and have an excellent employee benefits program and training possibilities.
Our core values: Sustainable Cooperative Exploring Sincere Ambitious Proud
Bonus Truck Incentives Automotive Mining Turnover Calculations Market Share New Business Opportunities Deals Energy Product Development Business Management Networking Business Development Administration Documentation Project Management Communication Marketing Business Sales English Training Management