Full Stack Developer C#
Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer C# to join our team, and we hope its you!
- As a Full Stack Developer C# you will play an important role in building, designing, maintaining and debugging the next version of Heliox' IoT Asset and Energy Management SaaS Solution (Heliox Service House).
- You will implement functionality, sub systems, and deploy increments of the Heliox Service House software. We are working on CI/CD for this, so your work will be automatically tested (and needs to be test ready).
- You will work closely together with Project Managers, the Product Owner, Architects and the Development Team.
- You report directly to the Manager Software (career & development) and to the Project Manager (project related).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Researching, designing, testing and implementing software solutions
- Write high quality, robust, structured code and commit to the source control system.
- Maintaining and debugging existing software solutions
- Updating user-story and task information
- Estimate user stories
- Participation in stand-ups, sprint planning and review
Senior level, added:
- Propose and explain architectural choices
- Design and spec new functionality with the Product Team
- Code review
- Scrum Master
Who you are:
A true software expert; You are an adventurous inventor and you are very familiar with all layers of the technology stack used to create software products. You know how each level works, and more importantly, you can manipulate any internal structure. You are a strong team player, you have a winners' mentality and you are reaching for excellence. With your can-do mentality, you take ownership by steering upon on time deliverables with the right quality of content.
You show these competencies by being:
- a strong analytical thinker, with attention to detail
- committed to yourself and to the team
- result-oriented and a problem-solver
- open for change and inclusion minded.
- accountable for performance
- A Bachelor's (HBO) or Masters' degree in the field of Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a similar position, preferably within a high-tech organization
- Work experience in other large, high scale IoT SaaS Platform development is a strong advantage!
- Full proficiency in English (native or near native level) - Dutch is a bonus!
- C#, ASP.NET (Core) & .NET (Core)
- unit testing, CI and CD
- design Patterns / SOLID / Object Oriented Programming
- Docker / Containers
- databases / T-SQL
- Source Control tools (Git, Bitbucket)
- Issue trackers
- Agile development process
- Frontend frameworks like Blazor, React, Angular or Vue
- Experience with charging equipment and charging standards (OCPP, OCPI, etc.) is an absolute bonus!
We offer you:
A challenging, pivotal role within a dynamic, international scale-up organization and:
- a competitive salary, depending on your experience and competences;
- holiday allowance, pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 holidays, travel cost allowance, training, etc.;
- a laptop;
- an open environment where you can grow and develop yourself;
- energy at our office, with our fresh coffee (ground beans), our electric sit-stand desks and a selection of fresh fruit!
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please don't call us - we know where to reach you in case we need help.
We design, build, install, maintain and monitor smart energy management solutions, tailor-made for all vehicle types, that support any business e-mobility transition.
Heliox provides world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is the standard for every electric vehicle, and this transforms the way we power our everyday.
Founded in 2009, Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within public transport, e-trucks, passenger vehicles, marine, mining and port equipment. Operating globally, the company is headquartered in the Netherlands with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace everyday.
Performance Environment React Coffee Bonus Career Development Sprint Planning Religion Mining Bitbucket User Stories Angular Architects Design Patterns Unit Testing Ownership Energy Deliverables Participation ASP.NET Travel Salary Docker Scrum Mathematics Databases Programming C# Computer Science Linux Git Software Testing Planning Design Business Science English Training Management