Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
Are you a detail-oriented and organized Administrative Buyer who likes to support our procurement activities and ensure a smooth purchasing process? Do you have experience in supply chain, and are you keen on keeping the records accurate? Then we have a great opportunity for you: Come and join our international team in Veldhoven to make the world a cleaner place by actively supporting the energy transition!
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector. E-mobility is an exciting, fast growing new market; our chargers keep electric buses and trucks "on the go". Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
Your role and responsibilities:
As an Administrative Buyer, you will play a crucial role in supporting our procurement activities. You will work closely with internal teams and suppliers to manage orders, maintain accurate records, and assist in coordinating administrative tasks related to procurement.
- Order placement, tracking, and delivery coordination.
- Maintain accurate records of purchase orders, invoices, and other procurement documentation.
- Prepare and process purchase orders in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Communicate with suppliers to resolve any order discrepancies or issues.
- Coordinate administrative tasks related to procurement, such as filing, data entry, and report generation.
- Assist in implementing process improvements and best practices in procurement.
To excel in this role, youll need:
- Higher vocational training+ or Bachelor's degree
- Proven experience in an administrative role, preferably in procurement or purchasing.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record-keeping.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other relevant software.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to handle challenges efficiently.
We offer you:
A challenging, pivotal role within a dynamic, international scale-up organization and:
- Good salary and bonus.
- Flexible working hours, 31 holidays, travel cost allowance, training.
- A laptop.
- An open environment where you can learn and develop yourself.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please don't call us we know where to reach you in case we need help.
Do you feel the ENERGY? APPLY!
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too.)
Want to become a Helioxer but in another function? Please check out our career page and follow us on LinkedIn!
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
Heliox provides world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is the standard for every electric vehicle, and this transforms the way we power our everyday.
Founded in 2009, Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within public transport, e-trucks, passenger vehicles, marine, mining and port equipment. In 2017, the company installed one of Europes first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the past two years, has created model city energy ecosystems around the world in Den Bosch, Netherlands, Glasgow, UK and Montgomery County, US. Operating globally, the company is headquartered in the Netherlands with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
Our company is unique, with lots of freedom and room for creativity. But with stiff goals and ambitions, too. We need to perform and we are looking for the best. When others push you back and say it cannot be done, you will prove them wrong by finding alternative ways. If you need to run the extra mile, you will do it. Because you make our ambitions happen.
Our Core Values:
- Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
- Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
- Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
- Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
- Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
- Sincere: We act respectfully and with integrity, challenging others and holding ourselves accountable for our actions.
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace every day.