Sales Support Specialist (EV Industry)
Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading E-mobility platform to support the change within Urban Transportation. We provide world class Smart Energy Management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape.
E-mobility is an exciting, fast growing new market; our chargers keep electric buses and trucks "on the go". Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team in Atlanta, GA!
Position – Sales Support Specialist (EV Industry)
In this position you will support all facets of sales, from searching for good leads and tenders via portals to the administrative processing of an order. You will be the primary liaison for existing customers as well as responsible for developing new accounts or supporting related activities. A key focus of your role will be on building long term business relationships and continuously staying on top of the market trends.
- Processing and tracking of orders in Navision (order entry, sending order confirmation, shipping notifications, invoicing, and collections)
- Maintaining our customer data base (CRM).
- Working with Business Development Managers to:
- Create successful project propositions by responding to RFI/RFQ’s and Tenders
- Liaise between internal and external parties on the tender process
- Ensure high quality and timely tender submissions together with tender managers in US and Europe.
- Assist in the quality, accuracy, confidentiality and timely delivery of tender documentation
- Building and maintaining close relationships with customers in designated market segments and accounts
- Assists Business Development Manager in market analyses of key market segments, including competitor activity.
- Helping actively in process improvements (including tools, way of working etc.)
- Bachelor degree in sales, business administration, marketing and sales, or a technical field related to fast charging infrastructure preferred.
- Two years’ experience in generating project proposals with a demonstrated record of winning and delivering projects in North America
- Systematic approach to your work with close attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines whilst working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in working in a customer facing role with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain close customer relationships
- Background in Renewable Energy, EV charging, OEM Electric automotive manufacturing, electricity generation and distribution is a plus
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to assimilate and understand technical concepts and processes.
- Loyal, dependable team player who demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, empathy and passion.
- Desire and capacity to grow beyond this role
- Flexibility and open minded attitude (scale up work environment, new industry)
We offer you:
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. We offer health benefits, a company bonus (based on company and personal performance ), 401K Match, flexible working hours, 22 vacation days (FT), 12 Holidays, and training opportunities.
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is a standard for every electric vehicle, transforming the way we power our everyday.
Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within electric vehicles (EV), public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment. Operating globally, Heliox' HQ is in the Netherlands, with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
Sustainability is what drives us, and here are some numbers we're proud of:
- Powering over 25000 commercial EVs
- Across 40 cities and 20 countries
- 3000 carbon tons savings
- 6000 daily high power charge session
Our Core Values:
- Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
- Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
- Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
- Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
- Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace everyday.
Rfi Electricity Development Bonus Support Performance Environment Automotive Religion Sustainability Confirmation Mining Confidentiality CRM Savings Invoicing Energy Shipping Transportation Infrastructure Manufacturing Business Development Administration Documentation Marketing Business Sales Training Management