Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading E-mobility platform to support the change within Urban Transportation. We provide world class Smart Energy Management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape.
E-mobility is an exciting, fast growing new market; our chargers keep electric buses and trucks "on the go". Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team in Atlanta, GA!
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join Heliox’s international development team in Atlanta, GA who will help build CI/CD pipelines to enable software deployments to industry-leading heavy-duty-vehicle charging systems. The DevOps Engineer should be able to develop frameworks from ideation through production.
- The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for successful deployment of both integrated and stand-alone releases into production.
- Design, develop, manage and continuously improve the automated build process for multiple and standalone packages through collaboration with development teams.
- Collaborate with development teams to deploy highly quality software for both internal and external customers.
- Research and bring in best practices with CI/CD and work with internal teams for adoption.
- Participate in deployment, configuration and assist with troubleshooting software in field as required.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related fields.
- 5+ years as technical specialist working in an agile software development methodologies.
- 3+ years DevOps/SRE experience.
- Expertise in build automation and CI/CD workflows and tools, such as Jenkins, Docker, Git, JFrog, Ansible, and Selenium.
- Expertise with software agile tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Strong core Unix skills with 2+ scripting/programming experience using Python, Shell, and Bash.
- Experience designing, developing and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience building front end applications using Nodejs.
- Experience working collaboratively and communicating within team and stakeholders.
- Experience with multiple operating systems including Windows and Linux.
- Experience supporting software teams in both development and production environments.
- Successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual requiring minimal guidance.
- 3+ years as a lead DevOps engineer.
- Solid understanding of software development and quality best practices within CI/CD.
- Experience with managing credentials with software such as PasswordVault.
- Deep understanding of operating systems, docker and network protocols.
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop and maintain entire CI/CD pipelines from scratch.
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as ELK, Splunk, Dynatrace, SolarWinds, Sumo Logic and Loggly.
- DevOps certification is a plus.
- Prior developer experience with C, C++ , C#, and Python is a plus.
- Site reliability experience is a plus.
We offer you:
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. We offer health benefits, a company bonus (based on company and personal performance ), 401K Match, flexible working hours, 22 vacation days (FT), 12 Holidays, and training opportunities.
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is a standard for every electric vehicle, transforming the way we power our everyday.
Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within electric vehicles (EV), public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment. Operating globally, Heliox' HQ is in the Netherlands, with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
Sustainability is what drives us, and here are some numbers we're proud of:
- Powering over 25000 commercial EVs
- Across 40 cities and 20 countries
- 3000 carbon tons savings
- 6000 daily high power charge session
Our Core Values:
- Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
- Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
- Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
- Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
- Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
- Sincere: We act respectfully and with integrity, challenging others when necessary and holding ourselves accountable for our actions.
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace everyday.