Customer Support Engineer
Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
We are very excited to be searching for an agile and enthusiastic Customer Support Engineer to join our team, and we hope its you!
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading E-mobility platform to support the change within Urban Transportation. We provide world class Smart Energy Management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape.
E-mobility is an exciting, fast growing new market; our chargers keep electric buses and trucks "on the go". Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic Chargesight department in one of Eindhoven's trendiest spots, MicroLab!
As a Customer Support Engineer Engineer, you are responsible for the support of our Chargesight department. Together with the Development team, you play an important role in realizing Chargesight's growth ambition. People are Chargesight most valuable asset: with motivated and enthusiastic employees we can strengthen our organization.
As a Customer Support Engineer, you will play an important role in supporting customers, suppliers and the development team on making Chargesight's IoT Asset and Energy Management Saas solution a success!
A selection of your tasks:
- Answer general and technical questions of resellers, customers and suppliers (Dutch and English)
- Analyze problems (also on a technical level), create tickets, follow up and test the result
- Analyze log files of equipment / platform in order to improve our product
- Document solutions and write instructions for customers / installers
- Guide resellers / customers with onboarding and configuring our platform
You will work closely with the development team, project manager and product owner, you will report directly to Project manager (project related) and Manager Software (career, development related).
A true software enthusiast; You are an adventurous, proactive and able to pick up knowledge of Heliox' hardware product. You are a strong team player, with customer-centric attitude. With your can-do mentality, you take ownership by steering upon on time deliverables with the right quality of content. You learn fast and are confident in your abilities!
You show these competencies by being:
- a strong analytical thinker, with attention to detail
- a caretaker who understands the true value of quality customer support
- a solution-oriented troubleshooter
- an excellent and direct communicator
- an owner of your own learning process and growth
This is on your CV:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role within a High Tech organization - preferably in large, high scale IoT SaaS Platform development
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- SQL / T-SQL Query knowledge
- Issue trackers (Jira / Confluence)
- Proficient in scripting / Linux shell
- Basic programming knowledge
- Familiar with Agile development process
- Office / Excel skills
- Excellent English skills - Dutch being a massive bonus!
You live not too far away from our office in Strijp S, Eindhoven - hybrid way of work is fine by us!
What we offer:
- A fast paced scale up environment with a huge opportunity for growth - and a mission to make the world a better place. Over the past 3 years we have opened 3 offices in 3 countries and grown our headcount over 300%.
- An open environment where you can continuously develop yourself - with a team of passionate, professional and very nice colleagues around you!
- Highly competitive Salary, Bonus and 31 days Holiday as standard + some other benefits.
- Invigorating office space, located in one of Eindhoven's most exciting co-working hubs - MicroLab - in a trendy Strijp S district.
If you are interested in finding our more about Heliox Energy, or any alternative positions we may be hiring for please head over to www.heliox-energy.com, we look forward to speaking with you!
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is a standard for every electric vehicle, transforming the way we power our everyday.
Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within electric vehicles (EV), public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment. Operating globally, Heliox' HQ is in the Netherlands, with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
In 2017, the company installed Europe's first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the past two years, has created 'model city' energy ecosystems around the world in Den Bosch, Netherlands, Glasgow, Scotland and Montgomery County, Maryland (USA).
Sustainability is what drives us, and here are some numbers we're proud of:
- Powering over 25000 commercial EVs
- Across 40 cities and 20 countries
- 3000 carbon tons savings
- 6000 daily high power charge session
Our Core Values:
Sustainable- Cooperative- Exploring- Ambitious- Proud- Sincere
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace everyday.