Procurement Buyer - Infra
At Heliox we make Ultra Fast Chargers to support the transition towards an Electric World. Working with some of the leading names in the Automotive industry we are powering the future of E-Mobility. Along with our Market Leading Hardware we are also creating Smart Energy Management Solutions (Charging as a Service) to provide the platform to manage your Energy needs at an Enterprise level.
Heliox has come a long way since our first landmark E-bus project in 2017, we now provide global Charging Solutions to a variety of large vehicles… even electric Ferries! Over the past two years Heliox has also created a ‘model city’ energy ecosystems around the world in cities including Den Bosch - Netherlands, Glasgow -Scotland and Montgomery County - Maryland (USA).
We are looking for a Procurement Infra Buyer join the team and if you have most of the background below we hope it’s you!
This job location is Eindhoven, Netherlands or Dortmund, Germany.
What will you be doing?
At Heliox our Procurement Buyers are at the center of our most interesting projects, they oversee, coordinate and purchase all the materials to ensure that our projects are a success. Due to growth of the business and the projects we are receiving we are seeking a Procurement/Project Infrastructure Buyer to lead the purchasing within our DACH region.
You are able to:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Vendors
- Negotiate purchase terms with suppliers
- Maintain order reports
- Oversee purchasing for DACH region
- Create pipeline of supplies to ensure that the business has correct supplies as and when required
- Work with Internal stakeholders in Projects and Sales to ensure a strong overview or Projects are maintained
- A Bachelor's (HBO) or Masters’ Degree in relevant subject
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar position, within a fast growth organization
- you will have completed NEVI 1 and has had exposure to NEVI 2
- Experience of Procurement in the Electrical Infrastructure Industry
- Full proficiency of English and German (native or near native level) - Dutch is a bonus!
We can offer you:
A fast paced scale up environment with a huge opportunity for growth. Over the past 3 years we have opened 3 offices in 3 countries and grown our headcount over 300%.
We are passionate about the people we hire, and we really appreciate people who are interested in making a positive impact of the planet (as we are).
We can reward you with a highly competitive Salary, Bonus and 31 days Holiday as standard + some other benefits.
If you are interested in finding our more about Heliox Energy, or any alternative positions we may be hiring for please head over to www.heliox-energy.com, we look forward to speaking with you!