Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
We are looking for a highly skilled DevOps Engineer to join our team, and hope it is you. Do you have experience with Docker, Kubernetes and self-hosted infrastructure? Do you like to be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our production infrastructure and deployment processes?
Then we have an opportunity for you: Come join us to make the world a better place by actively supporting the energy transition!
As a DevOps Engineer you will design, implement, and maintain our production infrastructure and deployment processes. You will collaborate with development teams to optimize platform performances and troubleshoot production issues. We currently develop and manage two platforms (one cloud hosted containerized and one server less on AWS) and are working towards a common architecture. Your tasks:
- Design, implement, and maintain our production infrastructure and deployment processes using Jenkins and Terraform.
- Automate the deployment and scaling of our applications using Jira, Git, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Collaborate with development teams to optimize application performance and reliability.
- Collaborate with development teams to structure and optimize logging.
- Monitor and troubleshoot production issues using Datadog, and implement solutions to prevent future issues.
- Continuously improve our infrastructure and processes to ensure maximum uptime and performance.
This is you
You have a passion for building scalable, reliable, and efficient systems. You are comfortable with scripting and automation. You have:
- A Bachelor's (HBO) or Masters degree in Computer Science, or other software related education.
- Extensive experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of AWS, Serverless and other cloud services.
- Experience with Jenkins and Terraform.
- Proficiency in scripting and automation (e.g. Bash, Terraform, Docker).
- Familiarity with monitoring and logging tools (e.g. Datadog).
- Experience with building and maintaining self-hosted infrastructure.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place.
- An open environment where you can continuously develop yourself.
- A competitive salary, excellent fringe benefits such as bonus, flexible working hours, 31 vacation days (FT) and training opportunities.
- Great energy at our office, with fresh coffee and sit-stand desks
Do you feel the ENERGY? APPLY!
Push the application button and upload your CV.
Want to become a Helioxer but in another function? Please check out our career page and follow us on LinkedIn!
A technical and cultural fit assessment is part of the selection process.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please don't call us - we know where to reach you in case we need help.
Heliox provides world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is the standard for every electric vehicle, and this transforms the way we power our everyday.
Founded in 2009, Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within public transport, e-trucks, passenger vehicles, marine, mining and port equipment. In 2017, the company installed one of Europe's first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the past two years, has created model city energy ecosystems around the world in Den Bosch, Netherlands, Glasgow, Scotland and Montgomery County, Maryland. Operating globally, the company is headquartered in the Netherlands with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
Sustainability is what drives us.
Our Core Values:
Sustainable- Cooperative- Exploring- Ambitious- Proud- Sincere
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace everyday.
Environment Coffee Bonus Decision-Making Pipelines Religion Mining Continuous Integration Sustainability DevOps Energy LinkedIn Unix Transportation Salary Automation Software Development Coaching Integration C++ Construction Computer Science Linux Education Software Testing Design Business Science Training Management