Product/Project Manager - Lifecycle
Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading E-mobility platform to support the change within Urban Transportation. We provide world class Smart Energy Management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape.
E-mobility is an exciting, fast growing new market; our chargers keep electric buses and trucks "on the go". Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team!
The Product/Project Manager - Lifecycle manages the product lifecycle strategy in the implementation of products in the current and future portfolio of DC EV charging stations in the North American Charger Markets.
- Manages lifecycle of products including lessons learned and agile product improvement processes, defines requirements for product development teams capturing the market needs and timing;
- Creates and owns the product lifecycle, reducing total cost of ownership (TCO);
- Drive product changes that increase efficiency and uptime, ultimately leading the company asset management portfolio;
- Integrate lifecycle as a sales platform to encourage service level agreement opportunity;
- Initiates activities to continuously improve the product including use of modern technologies, industry-leading trends, and insight based on customer demand;
- Work closely with research development, service operations, manufacturing quality, sales, and customer project management organizations to perfect portfolio performance for best-in-class customer experience while working in an environment of rapid innovation and technology change
- Collaborates with product managers of related products in the North America charging product line;
- Manage the end of the lifecycle by creating an cradle-to-cradle strategy for end-of-life products and components;
- Executes long-term plans for profitable growth of portfolio and drives predictive goal setting with business development team to gain forecasting transparency;
- Actively involved in solution design for DC EV charger proposals within the North American market;
- Ensures constant benchmarking of relevant markets (competitor activities, technology, market development, essential KPIs, pricing, standards, etc.).
- Develops and keeps strong relationships with business development and sales teams to drive sales and market awareness;
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university or college. Preference for engineering and/or business degrees.
- 5-8 years business development, engineering, product management, or field services experience related to eMobility, solar, and/or electrical equipment. Preference given to direct experience with retrofit, and asset management portfolio.
- Good understanding of utility, construction, and industrial operations and channels to market.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Familiarity with sustainability program requirements such as product transparency and disclosures, Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), and Cradle to Cradle (C2C) strategies.
We offer you:
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. We offer health benefits, a company bonus (based on company and personal performance ), 401K Match, flexible working hours, 22 vacation days (FT), 12 Holidays, and training opportunities.
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is a standard for every electric vehicle, transforming the way we power our everyday.
Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within electric vehicles (EV), public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment. Operating globally, Heliox' HQ is in the Netherlands, with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
Sustainability is what drives us, and here are some numbers we're proud of:
- Powering over 25000 commercial EVs
- Across 40 cities and 20 countries
- 3000 carbon tons savings
- 6000 daily high power charge session
Our Core Values:
- Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
- Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
- Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
- Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
- Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Transparency Bonus Mining Religion Sustainability Lessons Asset Management Savings Customer Experience Ownership Product Management Energy Demand Product Development Components Transportation Forecasting Infrastructure Manufacturing Business Development Construction Strategy Research Project Management Engineering Design Business Sales Training Management