Business Development Manager
Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading E-mobility platform to support the change within Urban Transportation. We provide world class Smart Energy Management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape.
E-mobility is an exciting, fast growing new market; our chargers keep electric buses and trucks "on the go". Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team in Atlanta, GA!
We are looking for a commercial and entrepreneurial Business Development Manager with a proven track record on expanding new business in the energy and/or automotive branch. In this position, you will be reporting directly to the Commercial Director of Heliox North America and will be part of the North America Business Development team responsible for developing new market opportunities and for sales of the Heliox product lines in the North America. This role will specifically focus on growing the school bus / bus market.
You will be the business partner for existing customers as well as developing new accounts and continuously staying on top of the market trends.
- Generating new business at existing customers / accounts and at new customers; create successful business propositions together with product development
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers in the designated market/accounts
- Knowing the strategy of our competition at customers
- Present the company towards the designated customers
- Come with proposals how to improve our position at the customer / in the region / in the market
- Chase the own organization to realize the agreed actions / time schedules etc.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business management, business administration, marketing and sales, or a technical field related to our products
- Proven sales/business development experience (>3yrs) in the automotive and/or energy industry (experience with identifying and developing new market segments in the transportation industry or similar market environment)
- Thorough understanding of renewable energy policy, incentives and business models
- Good knowledge and understanding of the automotive and EV industry in the U.S./North America
- Exceptional interpersonal, and communication skills
- Flexibility and open minded attitude (scale up work environment, new industry)
- Loyal and dependable, entrepreneurial
We offer you:
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. We offer health benefits, a company bonus (based on company and personal performance ), 401K Match, flexible working hours, 22 vacation days (FT), 12 Holidays, and training opportunities.
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is a standard for every electric vehicle, transforming the way we power our everyday.
Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within electric vehicles (EV), public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment. Operating globally, Heliox' HQ is in the Netherlands, with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
Sustainability is what drives us, and here are some numbers we're proud of:
- Powering over 25000 commercial EVs
- Across 40 cities and 20 countries
- 3000 carbon tons savings
- 6000 daily high power charge session
Our Core Values:
- Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
- Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
- Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
- Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
- Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace everyday.
Incentives Development Bonus Support Performance Environment Automotive Religion Sustainability Mining Savings Energy Transportation Product Development Business Management Infrastructure Business Development Strategy Administration Communication Marketing Business Sales Training Management