Inside Sales Representative
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team!
Curious about our mission? Check this 1-minute film starring our chargers at Schiphol Airport: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWqV3iWWhBk
Heliox, with its global headquarters in The Netherlands, is reaching out to an experienced and ambitious Inside Sales Representative - North America to enable further growth of Heliox Technology Inc. , based out of Atlanta (GA).
In this compelling and exciting position, you will be reporting directly to the Commercial Director- North America and will be part of the local - national operating - team of business developers and tender managers.
You will support all facets of sales, from searching for good leads and tenders via portals to the administrative processing of an order. You will be the primary liaison for existing customers as well as responsible for developing new accounts. A key focus of your role will be on building long term business relationships and continuously staying on top of the market trends.
· Processing and tracking of orders in Navision (order entry, sending order confirmation, shipping notifications, invoicing, and collections)
· Maintaining our customer data base (CRM). Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus.
· Working with Business Development Managers to:
o Create successful project propositions by responding to RFI/RFQ’s and Tenders
o Liaise between internal and external parties on the tender process
o Ensure high quality and timely tender submissions together with tender managers in US and Europe.
o Assist in the quality, accuracy, confidentiality and timely delivery of tender documentation
· Building and maintaining a data base of internal information, relevant State legislation, regulations and standards to support tender activities
· Creating an online search systems to capture all tender and other opportunities in the targeted market segments. (Transit Buss, School Bis , Medium and Heavy Duty Electric truck charging.
· Working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to assist with the continual improvement and delivery of strong day- to-day processes and systems for lead generation
· Building and maintaining close relationships with customers in designated market segments and accounts
· Generating new business with existing customers and develop business at new customers
· Assists Business Development Manager in market analyses of key market segments, including competitor activity.
· Bachelor degree in sales, business administration, marketing and sales, or a technical field related to fast charging infrastructure preferred.
· Two years’ experience in generating project proposals with a demonstrated record of winning and delivering projects in North America
· Systematic approach to your work with close attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines whilst working in a fast paced environment.
· Experience in working in a customer facing role with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain close customer relationships
· Background in Renewable Energy, EV charging, OEM Electric automotive manufacturing, electricity generation and distribution, software as a service or networked systems is desirable
· Motivated self-starter with the ability to assimilate and understand technical concepts and processes.
· Loyal, dependable team player who demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, empathy and passion.
· Desire and capacity to grow beyond this role
You are an organizational talent, you know how to plan, organize and prioritize the inbound questions and issues, ánd your daily work. You know how to relay the right answers in the right time towards our B2B customers. You have an enormous positive drive, you are always thinking one step ahead of everyone and you are solution oriented. Your customers know you pretty well, and they know they can rely on you and, with that, the company you represent!
We offer you
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. And good benefits such as a company bonus (based on company and personal performance ), 401K Match, flexible working hours, 22 vacation days (FT), 12 Holidays, and training opportunities.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. We will not react to calls or emails, we know where to reach you in case we need help!
Do you also feel the energy while reading about this open job position? APPLY!
Push the application button, upload your cv and answer 3 open questions: https://eu.app.seedlinktech.com/en/survey/2909
More about Heliox:
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric transport solutions. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world’s largest opportunity charged e-bus projects. We also deploy fast-charging infrastructure for electric trucks, port equipment and marine transport as a turn-key solution.Heliox is growing rapidly! Now, approximately 180 people are working at Heliox, but we expect to double that number by the end of 2022! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
Our core values are: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud
Rfi Automotive Bonus Electricity Lead Generation Legislation Confirmation Search Confidentiality CRM Award Invoicing Developers Energy Shipping Infrastructure Manufacturing Regulations reporting Business Development Administration Documentation Software Marketing Business Sales Training