PLC Software Engineer - fulltime
Are you looking forward to joining us in making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions?
Curious about our mission? Check this 1-minute film starring our chargers at Schiphol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWqV3iWWhBk
►You have excellent command of the English language. Dutch is a bonus.
As a PLC Software Engineer at Heliox, you will work in a welcoming and professional team of 10+ employees in Software Testing and Development. In total, the organisation consists of 170+ colleagues.
You will be responsible for translating (software) requirements into well-documented software design, after which you will implement in compliance with this design document. Unit/function level testing and supporting integration or system-level testing will also be part of your responsibilities, when required.
You will report to the R&D Manager.
Your main tasks and responsibilities :
- Writing PLC code in CoDeSys 2.3/3.5.
- Writing unit/functional tests in CoDeSys 2.3/3.5 or in an external tool talking to CoDeSys 2.3/3.5
- Creating software design documents
- Solve complex issues
- Attending product development team meetings
- Participating in software development meetings.
- Supporting in integration/system level testing.
- Writing software related documentation (e.g. release notes, configuration manuals, etc.).
- Together with your team, continuously improving the software development and testing process.
A true software developer; you are able to develop software from A to Z (from design to release) and you quickly understand new software-related architectures, designs, and decisions. You like to deliver high-quality work. You can teach non-technical colleagues new software concepts and, therefore, you are able to translate software concept descriptions to understandable, non-technical descriptions.
You have a pro-active, flexible attitude and you are a social, professional team player in a multidisciplinary team.
This is on your cv:
- A bachelor (HBO) or masters’ degree in Computer Science, or other software related education;
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar position, within a high-tech organization;
- Full proficiency of English (native or near native level), Dutch is a bonus.
You have knowledge of:
- PLC software development (IEC61131)
- CoDeSys 2.3/3.5 (not a must, but a bonus)
- Electric vehicles and charging stations
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. And:
- a salary between € 3500,- and € 4500,- gross per month (full-time), depending on your experience and competences.
- good fringe benefits such as profit sharing and a personal bonus (both performance dependent), flexible working hours, 31 vacation days (FT), and training opportunities.
- a laptop and a mobile phone.
- Energy at our headquarters in Best, with fresh coffee (ground beans) and a selection of fresh fruit.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. We will not react to calls or e-mails, we know where to reach you in case we need help!
Do you also feel the energy while reading about this open job position? APPLY!
Push the application button, upload your cv and answer 3 open questions https://eu.app.seedlinktech.com/en/survey/2909 (motivation is not needed, but you can upload one if you want).
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Debby Bastiaansen 088-5016383. Or send a WhatsApp.
More about Heliox:
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric transport solutions. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world’s largest opportunity charged e-bus projects. We also deploy fast-charging infrastructure for electric trucks, port equipment and marine transport as a turn-key solution.
Heliox is growing rapidly! Now, approximately 175 people are working at Heliox, but we expect to double that number by the end of 2022! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
Our core values are: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud
Electric Cars PLC Coding Software Design Product Development Software Development Documentation Testing Software Design English Training