Tender Specialist 32-40 hrs
Are you looking forward to joining us in making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions?
Excellent command of English & Dutch ór English & German ór French & English ór Dutch & French is a must!
As Tender Officer, you are the success factor for our sales teams with the creation of high-quality tenders evolving the delivery and maintenance of our turnkey charging solutions for electrical transport solutions. (Think of electrical trucks, buses, planes, ferries, cars, etc.)
Together with your internal stakeholders and the global sales leadership team, you will be a key driver of our very ambitious revenue growth in the coming 3 years.
You will be part of our Tender team (4 people) and you will report directly to the Bid manager.
- You will take on the coordination of, and manage expectations from, a regional team where you will track progress on actions and corresponding deadlines.
- Validating the quality of the incoming documents and indicating what still needs to be improved to use this information in the tender.
- Analysing the customer demand from the tender documents and converting this into actions and preconditions.
- Together with the team, determining the right approach route and ensuring the right tone of voice in the tender documents.
- Writing commercial texts, which translate the technical aspects into benefits for the client.
- Preparing and collecting all required tender documents and submitting them on time.
- Supporting in all subsequent steps after tender submission until award.
Our customers are (international) municipalities/governments, (regional) transport companies, OEMs, port equipment manufacturers, energy companies, etc.
Watch a 1-minute film of our fast chargers that serve 150 buses at and around Schiphol Airport: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWqV3iWWhBk
You have the following skills:
- Commercial/Strategic skills.
- Writing skills.
- Project management skills.
- General computer skills in Office/Bid automation software.
Thanks to your experience with complex sales processes or tenders and your commercial insight, you are independently able to make connections that ultimately lead to winning tenders!
This is on your CV:
- Bachelor or master’s degree.
- 3+ years of working experience within a project-based sales organization (experience with tenders and/or e-mobility is a plus).
- Excellent command of English & Dutch ór English & German ór French & English ór Dutch & French is a must.
You can oversee various disciplines, such as technology, logistics, project management, and legal, and bring them to a successful proposal/bid.
We offer you
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. And:
- a salary between € 3200,- and €3800,- gross per month (full-time), depending on your experience and competencies.
- good fringe benefits such as holiday allowance, profit sharing and personal bonus (both performance dependent), pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 vacation days (FT), travel allowance and training opportunities.
- a laptop and a mobile phone.
- energy at our office, with our fresh coffee (ground beans), our electric sit-stand desks and a selection of fresh fruit.
N.B.: Recruitment agencies: We recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. We will not react to calls or e-mails, we know where to find you when we need help.
Do you also feel the energy while reading this job content? APPLY!
Push the application button, upload your cv and answer 3 open questions: https://eu.app.seedlinktech.com/en/survey/2909
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too. )
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Debby Bastiaansen +31(0)88-5016383
Or send us a Whatsapp
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
More about Heliox:
Heliox is a company in the Brainport area that is growing rapidly! Four years ago, we were with 30 people, now we are with over 170 Helioxers and in 2021 we expect to grow even more! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for the fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
We achieve short process times through our short communication lines and processes. This enables us to deliver custom made products in a short time window. We barely know any hierarchy; everyone is equal. Our employees represent over 30 nationalities. The continuous growth makes our jobs dynamic, but we always look out for each other; we trust one another, and we can always count on each other.
Our core values: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud
German Window Bonus Logistics Working Experience LinkedIn French Award Demand Energy Automation Travel Infrastructure Salary Writing Software Leadership Project Management Communication Maintenance Sales English Training Management