Communication & Events specialist
Are you the one who wants
to promote Heliox’ strong brand? Do you want to contribute in sustaining and
growing our business?
As Communication & Events specialist, you will manage Heliox global external and internal communication plan reaching out to clients and employees to increase brand awareness. You, as Communications & Events specialist, will promote Heliox’ brand. You attract people to our business. Your goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business to unlock long-term success.
Together with your internal stakeholders and the global go to market team, you will be a key driver of our very ambitious revenue growth in the coming 3 years.
You will be part of our Global Marketing team and you will report directly to the Global Marketing Director.
- You will promote the Heliox brand and positioning of a global market leader during events
- Coordinate and create press releases with the support of Heliox Global and local PR agencies
- Manage social media strategy and social media calendar
- Produce marketing copy for our website
- Craft and send regular internal and external newsletters with company updates
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages to measure monthly brand awareness and community engagement
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Identify events and speaking opportunities, gain approval for best events to utilize budget wisely and manage logistics and coordination of event with the sales team
- Gathering customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
Our customers are (international) municipalities/governments, (regional) transport companies, OEMs, port equipment manufacturers, energy companies, etc.
Watch a movie of our fast chargers that serve 150 buses at and around Schiphol: (viewing time 1 minute)
Who you are
An ambitious professional who feels at home in an international, project-driven matrix organization. You thrive in a passionate and motivated team and are not deterred by large challenges. Unclarity is not a showstopper for you, but rather an encouragement to go the extra mile with your colleagues. You motivate the team to be decisive, and you do not shy away from holding your colleagues accountable for their responsibilities.
You have the following skills:
- You are customer focussed
- You are resourceful
- Social networking is your nature
- You have interpersonal skills
- Your verbal and written communication skills are amazing
- Conceptualization is what you do
- You are a great presenter
Thanks to your experience with communication and events or tenders and your creative insight, you are independently able to make connections that ultimately lead to growing the Heliox’ brand.
This is on your CV:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing & Communication or Public Relation
· 2+ years in B2B, preferable in sustainable industry
· Excellent command of the English language
· Knowledge of Social Media branding and channel.
· Proficiency in MS Office
You know how you will craft ad execute an effective Public Relations strategy. Experience with public affairs is a plus. You have hands on experience with web content management tools and solid knowledge of SEO.
The competences you have are: hands-on, result-driven, energetic.
We offer you
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. And:
· good fringe benefits such as holiday allowance, profit sharing and personal bonus (both performance dependent), pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 vacation days (FT), travel allowance, and training opportunities.
· a laptop and a mobile phone.
· energy at our office, with our fresh coffee (ground beans), our electric sit-stand desks and a selection of fresh fruit.
N.B.: Recruitment agencies: We recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please do not call or mail us, we know where to find you when we need help.
Do you also feel the energy while reading this job content? APPLY!
Push the application button, upload your cv and answer 3 open questions: https://eu.app.seedlinktech.com/en/survey/2909
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too. )
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Debby Bastiaansen 06-11183562
Or send us a Whatsapp
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
More about Heliox:
Heliox is a company in the Brainport area that is growing rapidly! Four years ago, we were with 30 people, now we are with over 170 Helioxers and in 2021 we expect to grow even more! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for the fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
We achieve short process times through our short communication lines and processes. This enables us to deliver custom-made products in a short time window. We barely know any hierarchy; everyone is equal. Our employees represent over 30 nationalities. Continuous growth makes our jobs dynamic, but we always look out for each other; we trust one another, and we can always count on each other.
Our core values: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud
Social Networking Window Positioning Content Management Newsletters Bonus Logistics SEO Budget Press Releases Brand Awareness LinkedIn Branding Mail Award Energy Interpersonal Skills Public Relations Travel Infrastructure Networking Social Media Strategy MS Office Communication Marketing Business Sales English Training Management