Field Services Engineer
Field Services Engineer
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team!
Curious about our mission? Check this 1-minute film starring our chargers at Schiphol Airport: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...
Heliox, with its global headquarters in The Netherlands, is reaching out to an experienced and ambitious Field Services Engineer to enable further growth of Heliox Technology Inc., based out of Atlanta (GA).
The Field Service Engineer performs preventive & corrective maintenance as well as support and commissioning activities for Heliox Technology products and solutions across North America.
Responsible for on-site installing, testing, maintaining and repairing charging solutions for electric buses, e-trucks and other high utilization transportation solutions. Be able to give on-line technical support to colleagues, technical service partners and customers.
- Maintaining our product line in the form of repairs, modifications and maintenance.
- Preparing test and service reports.
- Developing suggestions for improvements to our products and services.
- Quality control third party technical service partners
- Provide onsite commissioning activities inclusive of Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Assisting as a technician of the 3rd line support in solving malfunctions
- Programming, performing input/output tests and measurements, on-line and on-site
- Provide preventive and corrective maintenance as needed
- Provide onsite training to customers
- Diagnosis of failures in case of abnormal product performance
- Update and enhance service documentation
- Prepare the necessary tools, materials, documentation, permits, travel arrangements and briefings as needed
- Keep record of all service activities according company procedures
- Support the 24x7 Helpdesk on regularly basis
- Support development with deployment, testing, and feedback of new products
- Provide first line of company-support in case of technical product issues
- Bachelor degree in Electronics and/or Mechatronics or equivalent
- VCA/VCA-Vol certificate (or any other relevant safety certificate).
- Minimum 3 years of (current) commissioning and/or service work experience
- Experience with electrical installations
- Experience with troubleshooting invertors, electronics, wiring, and cooling systems
- Experience with serial communication and tools (CAN, EtherCAT, RS485, RS 232, etc.)
- Knowledge of safety regulations (NFPA 70E, OSHA)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Adept at using computers
- Adept at reading circuit schematics
- Fluent in English language
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Solid communication skills verbal & written
We offer you
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. We offer health benefits, a company bonus (based on company and personal performance ), 401K Match, flexible working hours, 22 vacation days (FT), 12 Holidays, and training opportunities.
Do you also feel the Energy while reading about this open job position? APPLY!
More about Heliox:
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric transport solutions. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world’s largest opportunity charged e-bus projects. We also deploy fast-charging infrastructure for electric trucks, port equipment and marine transport as a turn-key solution.Heliox is growing rapidly! Now, approximately 240 people are working at Heliox, but we expect to double that number by the end of 2022! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
Our core values are: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud
Performance Bonus Services ARe React Recruitment Reports Development Support Output Modifications Travel Arrangements Award Tests Energy Quality Control Travel Transportation Commissioning Electronics Infrastructure Technical Support Regulations Programming Troubleshooting Materials Documentation Testing Customer Service Communication Maintenance Sales English Training