Customer Logistics Specialist
Customer Logistics Specialist
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading e-mobility Platform to support the change within Urban Transportation
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team!
Curious about our mission? Check this 1-minute film starring our chargers at Schiphol Airport: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWqV3iWWhBk
Heliox, with its global headquarters in The Netherlands, is reaching out to an ambitious Customer Logistics Specialist to enable further growth of Heliox Technology Inc., based out of Atlanta (GA). The Customer Logistics Specialist primary duties are to provide order management and load planning for finished product and raw materials for our customers.
- Understand company goals and performance metrics and improve quality and speed to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Apply best practices and business knowledge to make timely decisions and resolve issues with product orders to meet requested customer delivery dates
- Responsible for managing phone calls and emails from customers, internal stakeholders and partners and accurately tracking and resolving business needs
- Customer order management – Acts as liaison between external departments and customers to process order changes, track and reschedule customer orders as needed
- Conduct weekly meetings with sales and project management to review orders
- Plan loads to meet internal and external customer delivery expectations.
- High focus on customer relationships and managing through customer challenges
- Coordination with Supply Chain Manager for transportation solutions
- Communicate with sales team to fix customer issues
- Handle customer orders efficiently and accurately; seeing through to delivery
- Expand vendor managed inventory opportunities
- Communicate issues accurately and in a timely manner
- Provide proofs of delivery and/or other transportation documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or similar or at least 4 years of experience in a Supply Chain function
- Showing proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrating experience reducing cost or improving efficiency in previous jobs
- Possessing experience in customer-facing position
- Having professional planning experience
- Showing some knowledge of ERP systems
- Fluent in English
We offer you
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. We offer health benefits, a company bonus (based on company and personal performance ), 401K Match, flexible working hours, 22 vacation days (FT), 12 Holidays, and training opportunities.
Do you also feel the energy while reading about this open job position? APPLY!
More about Heliox:
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric transport solutions. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world’s largest opportunity charged e-bus projects. We also deploy fast-charging infrastructure for electric trucks, port equipment and marine transport as a turn-key solution. Heliox is growing rapidly! Now, approximately 250 people are working at Heliox, but we expect to double that number by the end of 2022! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
Our core values are:
Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious – Proud
Performance Supply Chain Bonus ARe Managing Logistics ERP Load Raw Materials LinkedIn Metrics Award Energy R Transportation Supply Infrastructure Materials Documentation Project Management Planning Microsoft Office Business Sales English Training Management