Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading e-mobility Platform to support the change within Urban Transportation.
We provide world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. Due to our continued success we are seeking a Technical Writer to join our innovative team.
In 2020/21 we have continued our growth as the Market Leader in eBus Infrastructure across Europe, and now we need people as excellent as our existing team and Products to support our expansion!
This is what you will do:
- You are responsible for writing and maintaining our technical product data sheets.
- The output of our electrical and mechanical developers is the input for you to create/update these sheets, so they can serve as a reference for our production and purchasing departments, for our external suppliers, and, of course, for our customers.
- You will set up a database for all designated documents and you will devise a method with which this database can be maintained efficiently. This way we always have the most recent update of a product data sheet. Finally, you ensure timely publication of the correct product data sheets towards the right applicant.
- In this job you regularly interact with your colleagues from Quality and R&D. You report directly to the Manager Projects.
A selection of your tasks:
- Compiling product data sheets by entering internal technical data and other product information combine, in accordance with our internal regulations.
- Produce and deliver requested data sheets on time, for existing and new projects.
- Develop, implement and maintain a database for the documents.
- You ensure uniformity, clarity and structure in the documents and in the database
We offer you:
- a challenging and open environment in which you can develop yourself continuously;
- laptop and mobile phone;
- the possibility to fill this position part-time (minimum 32 hours);
- salary: € 3900 - € 4200 based on 40 hours per week and dependent of your knowledge and experience;
- secondary: profit sharing and personal bonus (both performance dependent), pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 vacation days, travel allowance, training opportunities.
This is you:
You already have experience in setting up a document database and, since the data sheets must be correct and complete, you have to be accurate, complete and you have to have an eye for detail. You are socially adept and a good communicator, so you interact efficiently and quickly with your stakeholders. You also know exactly when documents need to be delivered, so that our projects can proceed on time. And above all: You have a passion for the profession and you can't wait to start writing technical documents related to electrical engineering!
This is stated on your cv:
- a Bachelors’ degree, preferably in the field of Electrical Engineering or similar;
- extensive experience with Windows, Linux and database software;
- a desktop publishing certificate is an advantage;
- 3-5 years of work experience;
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Writer;
- good command in English, both verbal and written (German and/or Dutch is a bonus).
We can offer you a adaptable environment working, competitive salaries, and the opportunity on some of the largest and bespoke e-mobility projects in Europe.
With unrivalled Career progression we are keen to discuss how we can provide the opportunity to boost your career!
N.B.: Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please do not call us - we know where to reach you in case we need help.
Do you also feel the energy while reading this job content? APPLY!
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too. )
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
More about Heliox:
Heliox is a company in the Brainport area that is growing rapidly! Four years ago, we were with 30 people, now we are with over 240 Helioxers and in 2022 we expect to grow even more! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for the fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
We achieve short process times through our short communication lines and processes. This enables us to deliver custom made products in a short time window. We barely know any hierarchy; everyone is equal. Our employees represent over 30 nationalities. Continuous growth makes our jobs dynamic, but we always look out for each other; we trust one another, and we can always count on each other.
Our core values: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud