Commercial Sales Support Officer
Commercial Sales Support Officer
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading e-mobility Platform to support the change within Urban Transportation.
We provide world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. Due to our continued success we are seeking a Commercial Sales Support Officer to join our innovative team.
In 2020/21 we have continued our growth as the Market Leader in eBus Infrastructure across Europe, and now we need people as excellent as our existing team and Products to support our expansion!
As Commercial Sales Support Officer, you are member of both the sales team and the tender team and you will proactively support all facets of sales, from searching for good leads and portals via portals to the administrative processing of an order evolving the delivery and maintenance of our turnkey charging solutions for electrical transport solutions. (Think of electrical trucks, buses, planes, ferries, cars, etc.)
Excellent command of English, Dutch - and German (or French) is a must!
Together with your internal stakeholders and the global sales leadership team, you will be a key driver of our very ambitious revenue growth in the coming 3 years.
You will be part of our Sales and Tender team and you will report directly to the Bid manager.
· You monitor the Business Development mailboxes, managing and processing (or forwarding) various customer requests, plus keeping track of progress and timely follow-up
· You capture sales opportunities while managing account relationships together with the Sales and Tender Managers
· You review European portals and forward any leads to sales managers
· You understand customer request and able to translate into a strong commercial proposal
· You make quotations for mobile chargers and budget quotations for standard chargers
· You monitor and intervening to ensure a high level of quality of the offers
· You process agreements made with customers
· You record and correctly processing Non-Disclosure Agreements
· You process and track orders in Navision
· Lease agreements: quoting, processing in Navision and drafting and processing agreements
· You compose information sets & PowerPoint presentations
Our customers are (international) municipalities/governments, (regional) transport companies, OEMs, port equipment manufacturers, energy companies, etc.
Watch a movie of our fast chargers that serve 150 buses at and around Schiphol: (viewing time 1 minute)
Who you are:
An ambitious professional who feels at home in an international, project-driven matrix organization. You thrive in a passionate and motivated team and are not deterred by a lot of workload. Unclarity is not a showstopper for you, but rather an encouragement to go the extra mile with your colleagues. You motivate the team to be decisive, and you do not shy away from holding your colleagues accountable for their responsibilities.
You have the following skills:
· High level of accuracy
· Planning & organizing
· Commercial text writing
· General computer skills sales software
Thanks to your experience with sales support, you are independently able to support the sales and the tender team so the can close the deals.
This is on your CV:
· minimal medium vocation certificate, but Bachelor level of working and thinking.
· 2+ years in similar position in a dynamic, international scale-up organization
· Excellent command of the Dutch and English language both verbally and in writing.
· In addition, the command of a 3rd language - German or French (preferably) - or Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian.
You can oversee various tasks, such as making offers, finding leads, project Monitoring the Business Development mailboxes, managing and processing (or forwarding) various customer requests, plus keeping track of progress and timely follow-up and create structure on the sales department.
We offer you:
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. And:
· a salary between € 2600,- and €3200,- gross per month (full-time), depending on your experience and competences.
· good fringe benefits such as holiday allowance, profit sharing and personal bonus (both performance dependent), pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 vacation days (FT), travel allowance and training opportunities.
· a laptop and a mobile phone.
· energy at our office, with our fresh coffee (ground beans), our electric sit-stand desks and a selection of fresh fruit.
Do you also feel the energy while reading this job content? APPLY!
Push the application button and upload your CV.
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too. )
An assessment may be part of the selection process
More about Heliox
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric buses. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world’s largest opportunity charged e-bus projects. We also deploy fast-charging infrastructure for electric trucks, port equipment and marine transport as a turn-key solution.
Heliox is growing rapidly! At the moment approximately 240 people are working at Heliox, but we expect to double that number soon! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
Our core values: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud
Scheme German Performance Bonus ARe Managing Offers Development Support Budget Deals Spanish Award PowerPoint Energy R Quotations Travel Infrastructure Salary Presentations C Writing Business Development Software Leadership Maintenance Business Sales English Training