Are you the one who wants
to support Heliox’ organization on legal advice? Do you want to contribute to
sustaining and growing our business?
As Legal Counsel, you will advise the company in legal matters. Besides that you will take care of Legal Housekeeping.
You, as Legal Counsel will support Heliox’ organisation on any legal matters. You support the people of our business. Your goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to unlock long-term success.
Together with your internal stakeholders and the Legal team, you will be a key driver of our very ambitious revenue growth in the coming 3 years.
You will be part of our Legal team and you will report directly to the Head of Legal.
- You will conduct legal analysis and research on various legal (contract)matters
- You provide contract models and agreements, advice on different legal issues and (assist in) drafting contracts, memoranda and other legal documents
- You provide specific advice suitable for the company
- You are actively involved in preparing and submissions tenders
- You will assist in reviewing the legal material/contracts from and any other relevant documents to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis
- You need to follow up/monitor agreements with external parties (contract management)
- You assess risks in the legal field (Legal risk management)
- You must follow up/monitor changes in the legislation and inform management on it
Our customers are (international) municipalities/governments, (regional) transport companies, OEMs, port equipment manufacturers, energy companies, etc.
Who you are
An ambitious professional who feels at home in an international, project-driven matrix organization. You thrive in a passionate and motivated team and are not deterred by large challenges. Unclarity is not a showstopper for you, but rather an encouragement to go the extra mile with your colleagues. You motivate the team to be decisive, and you do not shy away from holding your colleagues accountable for their responsibilities.
You have the following skills:
- Good quality verbal & written communication
- You are critical at thinking,
- You outstand inquantitively reasoning
- You are incisive
- You stay firm
- You have a lot of self-Discipline,
- You are flexible
- You are always eager to learn
- Knowledge of: : relevant law’s: corporate law, contract law, international trade, compliance, GDPR, IP and employment law.
You are proactive, because you really want to prevent the Heliox company getting into trouble. Analytical thanks to your experience at a legal department. You are accurate in your daily work, because you know what happens if you don’t.
This is on your CV:
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Dutch law
- 4+ years as legal counsel
- Excellent command of the English language
- Extra knowledge of the German of French language
- Knowledge of corporate and employment law
- Knowledge of International trading
- Compliance, GDPR, IP
You know how to draft. You have experience with diverse contracts. You have great negotiation skills. You will be reviewing documents. You will support the tender team in legal advising for tenders. You will give the organization general legal advice.
We offer you
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. And:
· Salary range EUR 3600 – EUR 4500
· good fringe benefits such as holiday allowance, profit sharing and personal bonus (both performance dependent), pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 vacation days (FT), travel allowance and training opportunities.
· a laptop and a mobile phone.
· energy at our office, with our fresh coffee (ground beans), our electric sit-stand desks and a selection of fresh fruit.
N.B.: Recruitment agencies: We recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please do not call or mail us, we know where to find you when we need help.
Do you also feel the energy while reading this job content? APPLY!
Push the application button, upload your cv and answer 3 open questions: https://eu.app.seedlinktech.com/en/survey/2909
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too. )
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Debby Bastiaansen 06-11183562
Or send us a WhatsApp
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
More about Heliox:
Heliox is a company in the Brainport area that is growing rapidly! Four years ago, we were with 30 people, now we are with over 170 Helioxers and in 2021 we expect to grow even more! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for the fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
We achieve short process times through our short communication lines and processes. This enables us to deliver custom made products in a short time window. We barely know any hierarchy; everyone is equal. Our employees represent over 30 nationalities. Continuous growth makes our jobs dynamic, but we always look out for each other; we trust one another, and we can always count on each other.
Our core values: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud
Basis Window Environment International Trade Scheme German Performance Bonus Contracts ARe Recruitment Support Legislation Contract Management Housekeeping LinkedIn French Award Mail Analysis Energy Trading Travel Risk Management Infrastructure Salary Negotiation Research Communication Business English Training Management