Regional Marketing Manager
Regional Marketing Manager
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team!
Heliox, with its global headquarters in The Netherlands, is reaching out to an ambitious Regional Marketing Manager to enable further growth of Heliox Technology Inc. , based out of Atlanta (GA). Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading e-mobility Platform to support the change within Urban Transportation.
We provide world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. In 2020/21 we have continued our growth as the Market Leader in eBus Infrastructure across Europe, and now we need people as excellent as our existing team and Products to support our expansion!
Curious about our mission? Check this 1-minute film starring our chargers at Schiphol Airport: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...;
As the North America Marketing Manager you will be responsible for building the marketing function within Heliox North America. This will initially be a very hands-on role where you have to develop and execute all marketing tactics by yourself and identify and manage agencies or freelancers. Then in time, build out a small team.
· Shape our marketing strategy with a focus on performance, account based marketing and events
· Produce channel content and collateral to drive growth
· Identify creative opportunities to drive customer acquisition, retention and reach—and see them through effectively
· Create strong feedback loops with the Heliox NAM Commercial team to provide sales support materials
· Work closely with the President of North America to deliver in line with region targets
· Develop consistent brand voice and maintain brand integrity within the region
· Assist in the creation of digital, video, audio and print content for the market
· Manage presence at industry events, trade shows, and conferences
· Create and manage social media channels and content for brand building and community engagement
Qualifications and requirements:
· Bachelors or Masters degree
· 5+ years of work experience in Marketing, preferable in sustainable industry and/or for a high-growth SaaS company
· Verbal & Written communication, Initiative, Creative, Adaptive
· Interpersonal skills, customer focus, Resourceful, Social networking, Conceptualization, Presentation, Analytical
· Experience as a marketing generalist in an early-stage startup is ideal but not required
· Good command of performance marketing, product marketing, Social Media, Hands-on experience with web content management tools, proficiency in MS Office, knowledge of SEO
· Hands-on knowledge of best practices to get things done in all of our relevant channels.
· Understanding of digital marketing KPIs, social media metrics and analytics.
A crucial role for a greener future and for the continuous growth of Heliox.
Competitive salaries and excellent fringe benefits such as a discretionary bonus (performance and result dependent), flexible working hours, 22 vacation days (FT) and 401K Match.
Growth and development through training / courses.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. We will not react to calls or emails, we know where to reach you in case we need help!
Do you also feel the energy while reading about this open job position? APPLY!
More about Heliox:
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric transport solutions. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world’s largest opportunity charged e-bus projects. We also deploy fast-charging infrastructure for electric trucks, port equipment and marine transport as a turn-key solution. Heliox is growing rapidly! Now, approximately 250 people are working at Heliox, but we expect to double that number by the end of 2022! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
Our core values are:
Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious – Proud
Social Networking Performance Content Management Trade Shows Bonus React SEO Development Support Product Marketing Print Video Metrics Energy Conferences Analytics Marketing Strategy Digital Marketing Networking Social Media Strategy MS Office Materials Communication Marketing Sales Training Management