Full Stack Developer C#
Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
We are very excited to be searching for a Full Stack Developer C# to join our team, and we hope it’s you!
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading E-mobility platform to support the change within Urban Transportation. We provide world class Smart Energy Management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape.
E-mobility is an exciting, fast growing new market; our chargers keep electric buses and trucks "on the go". Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team in Best (Eindhoven area), Netherlands!
- As a Full Stack Developer C# you will play an important role in building, designing, maintaining and debugging the next version of Heliox' IoT Asset and Energy Management SaaS Solution (Heliox Service House).
- You will implement functionality, sub systems, and deploy increments of the Heliox Service House software. We are working on CI/CD for this, so your work will be automatically tested (and needs to be test ready).
- You will work closely together with Project Managers, the Product Owner, Architects and the Development Team.
- You report directly to the Manager Software (career & development) and to the Project Manager (project related).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Researching, designing, testing and implementing software solutions
- Write high quality, robust, structured code and commit to the source control system.
- Maintaining and debugging existing software solutions
- Updating user-story and task information
- Estimate user stories
- Participation in stand-ups, sprint planning and review
Senior level, added:
- Propose and explain architectural choices
- Design and spec new functionality with the Product Team
- Code review
- Scrum Master
Who you are:
A true software expert; You are an adventurous inventor and you are very familiar with all layers of the technology stack used to create software products. You know how each level works, and more importantly, you can manipulate any internal structure. You are a strong team player, you have a winners' mentality and you are reaching for excellence. With your can-do mentality, you take ownership by steering upon on time deliverables with the right quality of content.
You show these competencies by being:
- a strong analytical thinker, with attention to detail
- committed to yourself and to the team
- result-oriented and a problem-solver
- open for change and inclusion minded.
- accountable for performance
- A Bachelor's (HBO) or Masters' degree in the field of Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a similar position, preferably within a high-tech organization
- Work experience in other large, high scale IoT SaaS Platform development is a strong advantage!
- Full proficiency in English (native or near native level) - Dutch is a bonus!
- C#, ASP.NET (Core) & .NET (Core)
- unit testing, CI and CD
- design Patterns / SOLID / Object Oriented Programming
- Docker / Containers
- databases / T-SQL
- Source Control tools (Git, Bitbucket)
- Issue trackers
- Agile development process
- Frontend frameworks like Blazor, React, Angular or Vue
- Experience with charging equipment and charging standards (OCPP, OCPI, etc.) is an absolute bonus!
We offer you:
A challenging, pivotal role within a dynamic, international scale-up organization – and:
- a competitive salary, depending on your experience and competences;
- holiday allowance, pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 holidays, travel cost allowance, training, etc.;
- a laptop and a mobile phone;
- an open environment where you can grow and develop yourself;
- energy at our office, with our fresh coffee (ground beans), our electric sit-stand desks and a selection of fresh fruit!
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please don't call us - we know where to reach you in case we need help.
Do you feel the ENERGY? APPLY!
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too.)
Want to become a Helioxer but in another function? Please check out our career page and follow us on LinkedIn!
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is a standard for every electric vehicle, transforming the way we power our everyday.
Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within electric vehicles (EV), public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment. Operating globally, Heliox' HQ is in the Netherlands, with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
In 2017, the company installed Europe's first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the past two years, has created 'model city' energy ecosystems around the world in Den Bosch, Netherlands, Glasgow, Scotland and Montgomery County, Maryland (USA).
Sustainability is what drives us, and here are some numbers we're proud of:
- Powering over 25000 commercial EVs
- Across 40 cities and 20 countries
- 3000 carbon tons savings
- 6000 daily high power charge session
Our Core Values:
Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace everyday.