Job Openings SME (IJP ANZ)
About the job SME (IJP ANZ)
General Customer Care Agent Duties
- Being the first point of contact for our customers
- Demonstrating confidence while using all different channels (Email and Chat)
- Providing general support and building engaging relationships on every customer call or interaction
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints and feedback effectively
- Working collaboratively with the team to ensure business & team objectives are met.
- Being an expert regarding company policies, tools, and systems
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment.
- Be on queue handling interactions proactively in line with SL requirements.
- Leading by example
- Show a comprehensive knowledge of products and services and their competitive advantages through continuous self-improvement and following quality standards.
- Support the agents by keeping them informed on all updates via Slack & Email, helping them feel prepared for the days ahead.
- Assist the TLs in conducting team meetings and huddles.
- Proactively walking the floor and ensuring all agents on the floor feel motivated and supported.
- If remote working, ensure that the support channels are monitored, and agents feel supported.
- Assisting with Team Leader duties (general admin tasks, real-time monitoring, floor support, complaint resolution, and escalations).
- Assigned admin duties from the SME Task list.
- Feedback on live trending issues to the Management Team.
- Act as a role model for new employees regarding company policies, procedures, and guidelines, in line with the HelloConnect Competencies (at the end of this document)
- Participate in Customer Care events and activities such as 360 meetings, CC week, etc.
- Encourage other agents to participate in activities that require.
- Senior Management and TL buy in Assisting the Training Manager, Team Leaders, Contact Centre
- Manager with any required tasks with positivity.
- Educating yourself on the team's performance, individual agents' performance, and any areas for improvement.
- Identifying and escalating any performance-related issues to the
- Team Leaders or Contact Centre Manager.
- Displaying consistently high standards of customer service and working on improving agents' quality scores in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an open learning climate and provide consistent constructive feedback.
- Being highly Brand focused, and using educated judgment to maintain the brand while delivering high-level customer service at all times
- Be expected to take on any ad hoc projects that may be assigned to you.
- 1st level support for onboarding training and nesting
What to expect when your TL is off?
- Managing the volume of contacts efficiently across all channels
- Being the point of contact for the team if management is not present.
- Take a record of any concerns immediately with HR/TLs; lateness, absence, performance, and attitude.
- Completing the Daily snapshot report, always providing a detailed summary and handover.
- Resolving any customer complaints or escalations.
- Ensuring all agents on the floor feel motivated and supported.
- Carry out all admin, logistics, and TL tasks efficiently.
- Communicate directly with the clients as needed (Slack / Email)
- Be proactive in your education and development, please provide suggestions and innovation to
- improve our department.
- Communicate updates, overall team performance and statistics to the team regularly.