About the job Senior Team Leader - IJP (Palawan)
Your role is to drive the performance of the Team Leaders, Assistant Team Leaders and Mentors. Assisting each member to get the best out of their teams. You have been assigned this role as you have proven yourself as an effective Team Leader.
You will take direction from our country Contact Centre Managers and ensure you are clear of the expectations for the Team Leaders and Mentors. Our Local Operations Manager will support you with all HR and Local topics.
You will ensure effective and consistent communication for the HelloConnect Team and the country you are assigned to. You will encourage feedback from both sides.
You will be a role model for other leaders, demonstrating your excellent customer care and team leadership skills along the way!
Day to Day responsibilities :
Be the support layer between Team Leaders and our Contact Centre Managers.
Set the agenda for the day, aligned with the CCMs and Operations Manager.
Lead daily huddles.
- Keep track of NTEs that need issuing or are awaiting return, reporting back to our Operations Manager any concerns.
- Support Team Leaders identifying agents who need to be performance managed, proofread PIPs and assist in coaching Leaders through the process. Reporting back to our Operations Manager any concerns and outcomes.
Ensure Team Leaders have progression plans in place for their mentors and Senior Agents.
- Carry out regular 121s, developing a culture where training and development are part of the team, identifying actions and working with trainers and QA Coaches to ensure the skills and knowledge are developed effectively.
Ensure all offline activity is allocated for the day and upcoming weeks.
- Review management information and make suggestions, recommendations as to improvements across the contact centre
- Ensure Agent Admin tasks assigned to the Manila team are completed on time and efficiently, finding process improvements along the way to reduce costs.
Ensure all escalations are assigned and actioned the same day as the assignment.
Meet weekly with the Country CCM and Operations Manager to report back performance, updates and feedback.
Do extra mile by Extending help to both sites (Manila or Palawan).
Being an ambassador for the brand, providing insight into the team and implementing the brand's tone of voice.
Keep up to date with product updates.
- Providing leadership for the team by inspiring them with the company's service vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to deliver the best level of service.
- Creating and maintaining a professional culture within the team, where individuals take ownership and are meticulous and proud of delivering excellence and quality.
- Work alongside the Training and Quality Manager to ensure your team are trained in the required areas to perform in their role.
- Identify learning and development needs. Working with the Training and Quality manager to facilitate your requirements.
- Act as an escalation point for all customer service related issues when Team Leaders need support and undertake decisive measures to assist in problem resolution.
Partner with Contact Centre Manager to identify and track key metrics to show the impact of learning outcomes.
- Evaluate performance with key metrics. Reporting on team performance, identifying with your team areas for improvement.
- Report to the Contact Centre Manager current trends, performance, staff movements and areas of improvement your team are working on.
- Work with the Real-Time Team to manage the priorities on the floor to ensure capacity is met and all offline activity is only completed when service levels are achieved or absolutely necessary.
General Customer Care Agent duties:
- Although this is not your primary role it is expected as part of the Leadership team you are still keeping your knowledge to help assist Team Leaders with questions on busy days.
Demonstrating confidence while using all different channels (Phone, Email, Social Media, Chat).
Providing general support and building engaging relationships on each and every customer interaction.
Being an expert regarding company policies, tools, and systems in all different areas, not only Logistics.
Being the first point of contact for the team on weekends.
Skills & Attributes:
Strong Leadership skills
High attention to detail
Confident and articulate communication skills
Can do attitude
Adapt quickly to any changes in the process.
Ability to implement and integrate continuous improvements as outlined by the Manager