About the job QA Lead
Your focus is to be able to provide direction to the QA Coaches in Manila/Palawan along with a focus to upskill and develop our customer care employees.
You will instill a high level of customer care standards within our team to improve our customer satisfaction & agent knowledge. Every customer touchpoint should shine, ensuring our customers only speak positively about their experience with the customer care team.
Youll provide effective leadership and people management while optimizing service delivery.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using
industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying
industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality
goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services
and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and
- Evaluate customer care interactions both randomly and as a consequence of the customer survey results. Achieve monthly QA targets as a team effort." With this, I want to be really clear that I am happy for him to support with/delegate quality evaluations, however, this will not really form a solid part of his performance reviews.
- Be a point of escalation for customer complaints unresolved by agents or Team Leaders, use these calls to demonstrate your skills, leading by example." With this, the team should NOT be communicating directly with customers. They can be used to support ideas and help on how to handle these things or evaluating someone's performance on an escalation and coaching them, but they should not be communicating directly with customers.