Job Openings Logistics Team Leader
About the job Logistics Team Leader
- Responsible for managing the Philippines based HelloConnect Logistics team, delegating daily tasks, managing team training, onboardings, OKR responsibilities, holidays and team building activities.
- Lead and manage the HC logistics team ensuring adherence to company policies, procedures, and performance standards.
- Build and maintain daily tasks checklists for team and ensure all tasks are completed
- Complete performance reviews of the direct team members and support hiring for new roles.
- Building standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the direct and indirect teams, identifying areas for improvement, maintaining a proactive approach to prevent potential challenges.
- Assisting the HelloFresh Inbound Logistics team with reporting and analysis support, ensure coverage during peak periods and vacations, and enhance collaboration with HelloFresh Logistics Specialists.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including procurement, production and the quality assurance, to foster seamless collaboration and communication.
- Plan and run regular engagement events with the Philippines based HelloConnect team.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as a team lead in logistics industry
- Willing to work on a mid-shift
- Experience in Logistics and Supply Chain, preferably in the food or CPG industry.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, experience with Microsoft Excel a must
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organization and detailed oriented
- A strong communicator: you are proficient in both written and verbal communication and use your skills to clearly articulate problems, processes, and decision-making clearly.
- Process driven: you believe everything should be documented and you understand the value of a good checklist.
- A people leader: you are a people-person who easily connects with your team and engages with them to understand their needs.
- Independent: you see things that need to be done and you do it. You check-in regularly but you come with ideas and solutions.