Job Openings International QA Specialist - French
About the job International QA Specialist - French
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and engender a supportive relationship with the local quality teams to ensure quality is embedded within the local teams and to highlight opportunities for improvement.
- Perform quality evaluations interactions of captive and outsourced customer care teams where required
- Analyze quality and customer care metrics and define actions to improve them if needed
- Actively address process, knowledge, and skills improvement opportunities
- Support quality improvement projects
- Provide actionable data to various internal stakeholders as needed
- Prepares and analyzes quality reports for management staff review
- Undertake duties of a general nature, or additional tasks, that may be required from time to time by the business
Qualifications and skills
- 2+ years experience in a global customer care team in a support/management role.
- Experience in measuring, analyzing, and tracking quality and customer care metrics
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Able to identify improvement opportunities and easily translate them into actions
- Excellent English communications skills in writing and speaking
- Excellent French communications skills
- Proficient in using Excel, Google Suite.
- Preferably knowledgeable in data platforms such