Job Openings HR Generalist
About the job HR Generalist
- Obtain information and evidence regarding any complains, case or claims received; make
- recommendations to management regarding action to be taken to resolve the issue.
- Counsel employees concerning employee relations issues ensuring established corporate and
- department policies are adhere to.
- Advise management staff on proper methods of handling employee relations issues ensuring a
- complete and thorough understanding of company polices.
- Know and support corporate and departmental polices regarding employee relations.
- Review all employee counselling and separation documentation for compliance with policies and
- Administer administrative hearing and or case conference.
- Supervise deliberation and recommend action to be taken in compliance with policies and
- Drafting of NTE, NOD, RTWO, NOT and other ER documents.
- Responsible for counselling management and employees on employee relations issues and
- investigating and processing claims, complaints, and incident reports.
- Lead the new hires orientation on policies and procedures and ensure understanding as well as
- acknowledgment of new hires.
- Responsible in the control of internal memo issuance by assigning reference and recording of
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor/ College Degree in Human Resources and related course
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with handling employee relations or relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of Philippine labor laws, labor standards and procedures and other
- regulatory standards
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accurate and up-to-date records and documents.
- Can maintain confidentiality.
- Able to prepare incident reports, notice and announcements.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.